Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:01 PM

Author Topic: too much funners?  (Read 3123 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: too much funners?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 11:13 PM »
Lol, I played these a2b's inbetween 2on2 BnG's, was something to do, the 1st game with wormf00d was funny, he said "i bet 100$ i will hit you at least once" Then he's like "you accept paypal??"

Lol classic :D

lacoste put up a good fight in our 1st game, was close, also Prankster almost had a perfect comeback/win.

Was a good day, lots of vodka and BnG - can't beat it :D

Offline wormf00d

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 11:42 AM »
Well, in fact he had some years ago, but now his rival isn't playing so much.  ;)

there used to be a few of us who could match him on our best day :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 12:30 PM »
Most people have beat me before, they can do it again, just gotta shake the shake's off :D

Quite a few games I play now are close, every now again I just seem to be in my zone and just don't miss lol, I actually struggled with a couple of those games there, honestly.

lacoste and Prankster should have beat me, I think they just got nervous or something cuz they were about to win, it'll always be like that for me, if it comes down to under 40 for both players, it's so tense I keep missing lol.

Abnaxus, you shouldn't have stopped BnG, you should keep at it, imo it's your best scheme.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 10:23 PM »
heh, i wasnt nervous, more like excited. as i remember i had a closer match with u, like u were under 30 at the end? but that wasnt such a good game from both of us. and yeah, this was really nice.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 05:56 AM »
I actually had excited wrote down, I must have deleted it lol, it's the best you have played against me so far though, so good job none the less :)