Forums
April 29, 2024, 11:53 AM

Author Topic: too much funners?  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Prankster

too much funners?
« on: September 12, 2010, 10:39 PM »
funny, Abnaxus noticed in his topic about how he misses the fun on wormnet, that a2b is a bit inactive.
i just realized that i played a lot with u in the past few days, but those were mostly 2v2 and 3v3 funners  :)
i really enjoyed those games, but usually after them i dont have time to play for the league, lol hah  ;D

i know im not making a straight point, i didnt even want to, but if anyone has got anything to saz, let it out!

a2b ne1? :)

Offline lacoste

Re: too much funners?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 11:12 PM »
Yeah well a2b is slowed down mostly coz of those 2v2/3v3 funners, but im allways up for it when theres no other game and i have nothing to do.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 06:09 AM »
a2b has slowed down yeah, mostly and mainly because of Worm Olympics, before WO, a2b was very active, even after it's picked up again, not what it was before, but that is because like you say, we are all playing funners, it's a league where you can relax you don't have to worry about being lamed or anything, doesn't matter how active it is, people will still play it, as long as the people who make the playoffs, get them finished on time, cuz if they don't, they lose their spot.

But yeah, the last week of funner BnG's have been incredible, last weekend with GreeN/f00d/oby/Ramone/skime/lacoste/OoO/Mablak/Prank/darKz and anyone else I forgot, was the best night of BnG i've had for well over a year :D

Offline skime

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 08:20 AM »
Yah lol, in this week i played so many 3vs3 and 2vs2.. that I think i didn't play it so much in my life. But its good that people can gather and have fun like this. :D We gonna remember that games. And Prankii.. a2b won't die!

Offline wormf00d

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 10:36 AM »
haha komo that really was a blast

and yea a2b won't/can't die, it always had it's ups and downs as far as activity goes..

besides a2b is competitive fun anyway so i personally still consider it a funner and am always up for it!

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 02:59 PM »
Sad it only touch a2b members, but nice to hear there is still this kind of players. :)
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 03:38 PM »
Sad it only touch a2b members, but nice to hear there is still this kind of players. :)

you quite disappeared from a2b, Abnax! if u miss the fun, come and play with us, like few days ago :D

btw, a2b isnt a private league (until you like bng :)), and it's free to everyone in every schemes to make a community/own league..

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 07:54 PM »
Yeah, but since I made a break, I'm not anymore able to throw a nade decently (ask Surgeon about our last 2v2, you were there too). ^^'

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 08:43 PM »
btw, a2b isnt a private league (until you like bng :)), and it's free to everyone in every schemes to make a community/own league..

I didn't get this but to me it looks like you said a2b is for all schemes? Even though we all know it is BnG only though right? lol

Offline Prankster

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 09:58 PM »

I didn't get this but to me it looks like you said a2b is for all schemes? Even though we all know it is BnG only though right? lol

i think u misunderstood! i mean b2b/a2b is can be seen as an idea, or an example. ofc this is only for bng, but if someone likes the idea, he/she can make a similar league for any other scheme.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 11:32 PM »
Was about my last thread, he meant I could make my own private league as you did with a2b and BnG.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 05:58 AM »
Ah right yeah :D

But aye Ugo, should get stuck into a2b man, some interesting features coming soon :)

Offline Prankster

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 10:34 PM »
Komo made his duty to season 5. ;D

gj!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 10:39 PM by Prankster »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 10:44 PM »
Komo made his duty to season 5. ;D
[attachment=1]
gj!
LOL Prank!
Ye, he's an absolute winner in bng if he wants to be.. I guess it's so boring, depressing and sad for him that he do not have a rival...  :(
Komo, ask CS and DC to make the CPU6 for ya?! ;x

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2010, 10:54 PM »
Well, in fact he had some years ago, but now his rival isn't playing so much.  ;)