Forums
May 06, 2024, 01:09 PM

Author Topic: Season 4 Playoffs/Fixtures  (Read 885 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Season 4 Playoffs/Fixtures
« on: September 01, 2010, 01:20 PM »
This season, activity was low as expected with the Worms Olympics taking place, however enough games were played to make it enjoyable for the main players who played.

A big big thanks to everyone who took part in our 4th season and congratulations to the players who reached the playoffs in this slow season:

1st -   skime 69% - 38 points
2nd -   Komo 100% - 36 points
3rd -   surgeon 82% - 29 points
4th -   lacoste 38% - 28 points
5th -   dilligaf 43% - 26 points

I won't be taking part again this season as I have alot to do over the month, i'll let others play :)

As I have chosen to forfeit this months Playoffs due to being too busy to play them, 3rd - 5th will move up 1 position.

1st vs 3rd & 2nd vs 4th.

The losers of the Semi's will play each other for 3rd place, and the winners obviously play for the Final.

The pairings are as follows:

skime vs lacoste
surgeon vs dilligaf

*** IMPORTANT ***

Starting as of now, Playoffs must be finished before the start of the next again season, for example, this is Season 4 Playoffs, so they should be finished before Season 6 starts, and Season 5 (once finished) should be finished before Season 7 starts, anyone who does not show any interest of finishing their playoffs halfway through the next Season will automatically forfeit, IF you think you will not have the time to play your games, let me know as soon as possible and in such a case the next ranked player could possibly take the position, if not, the other player will get a free win.

There will be individual threads where you will upload your replays and final results for the Semi's, the Final and the 3rd place decider, the winner will upload all replays (including any game they lost), this means if you won 2-1 you will still be required to upload all 3 games to the relative thread.

For example:

"PlayerName" - I won "x"-"x"

You may include any comments you wish within the thread.

Any post that does not concern the playoffs will be deleted immediately.

I personally wish you all the best in your playoff matches !

Good luck and have fun !

Thanks, Komo.