Forums
May 04, 2024, 01:53 AM

Author Topic: a2b Weekly BnG Tournament Thursday 10th March 7:30pm GMT  (Read 577 times)

Offline TheKomodo

a2b Weekly BnG Tournament - Thursday 10th March 7:30pm GMT

As freezing powerful drops of ice cold water smashed against my face this morning walking home in a damn pissing hurricane, I suddenly realised what made it ridiculously worse as I stepped off the kerb and almost flew out of orbit like the scene from Armageddon...

"I have no Vodka for tonight  :'( I can't get money from "her" cuz she's skint too, BnG on Thursdays sober sucks got no money until Friday :'("

So there I am, unaware of coming to a complete standstill in the middle of the road looking like a total nutjob screaming out loud "f@#!!" and just as soon as I got my breath back to continue ranting in the middle of the f@#!ing street I was rudely interruped by a stupendously loud car horn which almost called for a change of pants...

After "getting the f@#! out the way" like a shook up deer being chased by a predator, I realised it was one of those trucks that deliver kegs to pubs and store them in cellars, anyway it stopped about 300 yards or so ahead and for some reason I started walking very very slowly, ideas running through my head, as I get closer I notice the guy has opened the backand dropped some kegs ready to go in the cellar, and I thought "Nah, I ain't running with a keg that's just stupid".

Then as I walk past I swear I seen the most beautiful thing, 20 or so crates of Smirnoff in the back of the truck, I swear there was something almost sexual and seductive about the way those bottles were looking at me... I looked at those bottles like I was completely perverted, I actually shuddered it felt so good, I immediately had a sense of being married, "You can look but you can't touch" :'(

So here I am, sitting, wishing I had been badass and took a crate but I didn't and so i'm going to be sober all night dammit...

Anyway let's see if the last 1on1 Champion Smilodon can hold his title tonight!

Hope to see as many as possible tonight !

In worms channel - #PartyTime

1on1, knockout style.

a2b rules and a2b scheme to be used ONLY.

Remember a2b now includes Shotgun with infinite ammo and 1 star power, for use correcting hides or opening yourself so you have a better angle.

Rules are as follows:

# No straight bazooka shots.
# No sitters.
# No repeat shots.

* If you hit someone for 34 HP or less with a shot, you can't use that same shot again until you have either hit them with a different one, or you or they have moved.
    * If you hit someone for 35 HP or more with a shot, you can't use that same shot again until either you or they have moved.

# No 5 second grenades unless used with low gravity or max bounce
# All shots should be aimed to explode on impact with the opponents worm.
# Re-aim the crosshair between every turn, regardless of whether you landed a hit last turn or not.
# Don't teleport too close to your opponent's worm (try to stay at least half the map away).
# No notching unless you can't help it (ie, your perfect aim is 1 or 2 taps off vertical).
# No telecides (teleporting on your opponent when you have low health in order to inflict grave damage on them).
# No defensive girders, only use girders for bouncing nades.
# No Darksiding - You are not allowed to use a hide where you cannot aim directly at your opponent - If you are pushed into a hide and all you can do is zook/bank grenades, you may attempt up to 3 return shots and if any are successful you must move immediately to a hide where you have a direct angle to shoot towards your opponent, this prevents players hiding in such a way that their opponent has no means of a direct shot giving the "darksider" an unfair advantage.

Good luck and Have fun ! - Remember, you gotta be in it, to win it !

Offline wormf00d

Re: a2b Weekly BnG Tournament Thursday 10th March 7:30pm GMT
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 10:48 AM »
lol dave, such drama such poetry :)

u really are a nutjob :)

Offline Prankster

Re: a2b Weekly BnG Tournament Thursday 10th March 7:30pm GMT
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 12:45 PM »
:DD
I won't be home tonight  :(   :'(
But I didn't forget our a2b cup match!

Have fun guys!