Forums
May 17, 2024, 11:57 PM

Author Topic: a2b Weekly Tournament July 23rd 8:30pm GMT  (Read 923 times)

Offline TheKomodo

a2b Weekly Tournament July 23rd 8:30pm GMT
« on: July 21, 2010, 08:01 AM »
Will not be on Thursday this week, or next again, will be Friday instead, as I have work for next few weeks on Thursdays.

So, for the next 2 weeks it will be Fridays at 8:30pm GMT

So this Friday 23rd July (Tonight!!!) - Party Time - 8:30pm GMT

2on2 BnG Tournament - a2b rules as usual:

Rules are as follows:

# No straight bazooka shots.
# No sitters.
# No repeat shots.

* If you hit someone for 34 HP or less with a shot, you can't use that same shot again until you have either hit them with a different one, or you or they have moved.
    * If you hit someone for 35 HP or more with a shot, you can't use that same shot again until either you or they have moved.

# No 5 second grenades unless used with low gravity or max bounce
# All shots should be aimed to explode on impact with the opponents worm.
# Re-aim the crosshair between every turn, regardless of whether you landed a hit last turn or not.
# Don't teleport too close to your opponent's worm (try to stay at least half the map away).
# No notching unless you can't help it (ie, your perfect aim is 1 or 2 taps off vertical).
# No telecides (teleporting on your opponent when you have low health in order to inflict grave damage on them).
# No defensive girders, only use girders for bouncing nades.

Will start with at least 4 Teams.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible !

Have fun !

Komo.

Offline skime

Re: a2b Weekly Tournament July 23rd 8:30pm GMT
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 02:05 PM »
Aah thats bad ! Today i could play.. but tomorrow I'm in other city. ~~  Anyway GL and HF BnGeeks.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 11:46 AM »
Aah man, Friday night!? Who the fcuk stays at home in front of a PC on Friday night?! Mega-geeks, woot? XD Everyone is going out for nightclubbing or smth... And it's even moved to 8:30 which is 10:30 here..
Eeeh, it's just no way for me, any Friday...   :'(

Anyway, hf tonight, wish ya all good winds sailors!  ;)

p.s. Couldn't U do it on Mondays or Tuesdays or Wednesdays? I guess I'm not the only one who's going out on Fridays nights...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 02:51 PM »
I know what you mean Ramone, but, i'm going out to watch a movie with my girlfriend and this is about the time I get back, so, there is really NO other time I can do it seeing as I am working the other 6 days of the week at the moment, i'm trying my best lol, if it's really that bad, i'll see if someone else can host it next week at the normal time...