Forums
May 17, 2024, 04:50 PM

Author Topic: TTRR/Elite Tournaments Tonight from 8pm GMT  (Read 778 times)

Offline TheKomodo

TTRR/Elite Tournaments Tonight from 8pm GMT
« on: September 03, 2010, 11:29 AM »
I have nothing to do tonight, so I thought i'd get some drink, and host a few tournaments.

1st Tournament will be TTRR, Signups will start at 8pm GMT, TuS Rules and scheme, will start with 16 players if it doesn't look like there will be 32 players.

There will be a 15 minute interval from when the TTRR Tournament ends, and the signups for the Elite Tournament will begin, this will give anyone playing both Tournaments the chance to go to the shops, or have a break, or well whatever they choose to do.

Elite Tournament rules are TuS rules and scheme, same goes, will start with 16 players if it doesn't look like there will be 32 players, or even 8 players, doesn't really matter, it's just for fun anyway.

I am not fussed if hardly anyone turns up, it's just a bit of fun, good practise for other Tournaments and the results will be posted on the b2b/Tournaments section of course.

I'll see whoever turns up later, ciao !

Offline Ray

Re: TTRR/Elite Tournaments Tonight from 8pm GMT
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 01:06 PM »
Good idea! :) You could have posted it earlier I guess though, but I hope there will be enough players still! :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 01:41 PM »
Yeah, I only decided to do it a few hours ago when I realised I didn't have any plans for tonight, so yeah, sorry for the short notice, but it's better than nothing :D

And I really like hosting Tournaments.

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 01:52 PM »
I love how your reputation flew up from -50 to 17! ;o I wish I knew how to do that! ;D

Offline skime

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 05:16 PM »
Ray you have to be extremely cool and be a member of b2b. :D

Nice idea Komo, I'll try to participate in rr. :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 07:45 PM »
Lol Ray, my Rep went up over the last few weeks, not since I said I would do Tournament lol :D

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 07:58 PM »
Yea I know, I'm not that dumb! ;D