Forums
May 05, 2024, 01:22 PM

Author Topic: born2bng - The Movie!  (Read 11495 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: born2bng - The Movie!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 01:29 PM »
funny to see how pissed off can be bng'ers, when i write something about faked tele arrows !!! xD

Well yeah, those tele calls are important in terms of proof for skill.

Offline Peja

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 01:30 PM »
i know the reason, thats why i said i prefer the classic way and not the cursor point art :) it always reminds me on my school days when some funny dumbass changed the cursor settings.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Alien

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 01:30 PM »
okay, maybe not all tele arrows are fake, but doesn't matter, cause movie is nice...
but i can't play this video forward or backward, when i do it it starts from the beginning ! xd

What media player are you using? Are you live streaming it? You can download it, and watch from desktop, this way you can also watch in high defination, and click around the timeline.

I am using VLC Media Player, works wonderful :)

yes i know, but i have watched the whole video anyway...just wanted to mention it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 01:39 PM »
i know the reason, thats why i said i prefer the classic way and not the cursor point art :) it always reminds me on my school days when some funny dumbass changed the cursor settings.

AAAAH ! I get you now lol, you mean the trails? Like a comet or summin xD

I actually think they look cool xD

Peja, I PM'd NC.

From here onwards, any comment directed at me and trolling will be deleted, if you want to mock me, open your own thread for it please, don't ruin it for other b2b members.

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 02:12 PM »
How i was trolling? Just told truth. If u use dämn cursor for 5 shots and one of them works, is it pure skill?
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 02:15 PM »
Ok, fair enough, but I have the replays if you want them? And this is already looking like you are accusing us of just being lucky, I am literally asking you very nicely, please stop it?

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 02:32 PM »
I dont need any replays. Just said that cus u r talking like this video was 100% skill from gods, unlike Showcase.

Could someone upload this to youtube?:d

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2011, 02:36 PM »
I dont need any replays. Just said that cus u r talking like this video was 100% skill from gods, unlike Showcase.

Could someone upload this to youtube?:d

Even showcase itself says alot of turns are luck, showcase is a showcase of skill luck and funny stuff, I wasn't saying luck as in showcase is all luck, on the other hand this video was made entirely through skill, get me?

Lol I forgot to say, yeah I was planning on adding it to youtube soon.

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2011, 02:40 PM »
i just answered the same way as u. i never were talking like this: "And this is already looking like you are accusing us of just being lucky"

Offline Maciej

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2011, 02:45 PM »
woah, almost like showcase but only bng :P
nice shots (few lucky shots too I'm sure! :P) and dunno why but I remembered lacoste the most :P
and the video is nicely done :)

Offline Korydex

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2011, 02:49 PM »
Can you upload it on YouTube please?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 04:32 PM by Korydex »

Offline nino

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2011, 02:50 PM »
wtf is going on here? that thing of cursor is cool, but in showcase there are many shoots without cursor which arenot lucky indeed, when i play elite per exemple i rarely do this cursor think, to be honest i rarelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do this cursor thing... cos i dont what to prove anything all i want is hit the motherf@#!er XDDD

but bng`s uses this a lot like look ill hit u there iam da puto, and many times it happens but would be funny a vid with cursors wanna hit but with ALL fails well that vid would have 3 hours or so xDD

no offence komo but u know , that mostly of shoot in bng are fail, u who i consider u the best in this scheme and sometimes u miss a lot.

so porra aeeeeeeeeeeeee XD
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 02:52 PM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2011, 02:57 PM »
wtf is going on here? that thing of cursor is cool, but in showcase there are many shoots without cursor which arenot lucky indeed, when i play elite per exemple i rarely do this cursor think, to be honest i rarelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do this cursor thing... cos i dont what to prove anything all i want is hit the motherf@#!er XDDD

but bng`s uses this a lot like look ill hit u there iam da puto, and many times it happens but would be funny a vid with cursors wanna hit but with ALL fails well that vid would have 3 hours or so xDD

no offence komo but u know , that mostly of shoot in bng are fail, u who i consider u the best in this scheme and sometimes u miss a lot.

so porra aeeeeeeeeeeeee XD

Well, I see elite same as you see BnG, it's all luck and no skill, man you guys really hate BnG lol.

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2011, 03:00 PM »
all lucky?

i didnot said bng is lucky btw, i said many shoots in bng are missed, same as elite, but when random00 do a shoot of zooka in elite it is lucky...when he do in a bng..skill huahua ok.

what i meant is that both are skill, but maybe others than bng peoples, just dont care to proof anything, maybe cos in elite a nade throw is not the matter of game, in bng if u take out the zooka and nade all you can do is move ur worm <> <> <> like a crazy hehe
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2011, 03:07 PM »
lmao at lucky bng :D
bng and ttrr are the best schemes if you are going to compare skills
it's not a fortune that Komo won almost all of his bng games played for tus or Mablak/Dulek/Cueshark/LH still lead in rr challanges

ttrr for rope, bng for shots and I could add elite as a foundation of worms/strategic game (but everyone agrees it's easier to beat elite master (it's really hard to suggest one) in elite, than Komo in bng or Mablak in ttrr ;))
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:11 PM by Maciej »