Forums
May 05, 2024, 10:33 AM

Author Topic: born2bng - The Movie!  (Read 11493 times)

Offline nino

Re: born2bng - The Movie!
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2011, 03:16 PM »
old news maciej, even ruben knows that.

btw the vid is nice, congrats to all who made part of it ae.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline darKz

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2011, 03:41 PM »
Even though I was too lazy to look up some of my shots (SORRY B2B!) I'm damn proud to be a member of this community. The shots are incredible, all of them, and the video editing is awesome. Thank you Auto and Komo for this piece of Worms- and BnG-history. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2011, 03:42 PM »
Absolutely amazing movie! The effects, the shots, and the skill involved is just great. Just makes me want to bng even more! Hopefully one day I'll be good enough to be in a b2b movie!
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2011, 03:48 PM »
If I was to pick elite master i'd have to say Random and Mablak are both ahead of everyone else, they are in a league of their own in Elite.

Thanks for nice words, and nino, if course I don't really think elite sucks lol, I love watching 2v2 Elite and I rather enjoy 2v2 T17/Elite, I just ain't too fond of 1v1 because I can't concentrate due to always minimising etc.

Rene, it's b2b, not B2B ;) And we are proud to have you :)

Thanks for nice words Dub xD

You gotta watch it a few times to really see everything, Auto added so many hidden little gems, did anyone notice a certain someone's cameo appearance? xD

Offline darKz

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2011, 03:54 PM »
b2b in caps is B2B though... Wait, B"B actually. :D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:58 PM by Komito »
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2011, 03:58 PM »
b2b in caps is B2B though... Wait, B"B actually. :D

Nah it's still B2B lol, " is shift :P

Lol sorry I modified instead of quote, dammit lol...

Now we're even.. xD

Offline nino

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2011, 04:10 PM »
komo i agree with you mab and random are ahead of everyone in elite.

and i know u dont think elite sucks.

ahhhh man i wish i could give u an e-buttkisses now xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2011, 10:19 PM »
Man... I've just got home from work and watched it.. It's damn epic movie, that's what it is.. and I'm so proud of it!!!  8)

But then I've checked tus forums to see the reactions of the people... What to say, I can't get it.. 2 pages of debate about fake tele arrows?? This Alien and Peja guys (who the f@#! are they, btw??) with their comments about fake arrows??!! Wth?! Is that their personal war with Komo or wtf? And I don't get U Komo, why do U even bother to explain a shit to them? Haters gonna hate....

Anyway, what I see in this movie is a final product of years and years invested in playing and developing bng as a scheme.. I see good friendships that have brought the whole thing up, the quality in human relationships that have gathered all of the ppl in b2b... I see the essence of knowledge, skills and fun there...  :)

We've set a standard, we've gave a homework for further generations of wormers, we've wrote a "bible of bng" as KRD have said..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no matter how much someone like or dislike bng, wormers that do not have a respect for what we've done are either immature little f@#!ers that would shit on anything to get a little piece of attention or they are idiots that have no clue what worms and wormy community really is.

So German FoS guys, if U wanna do your "lets try to piss off Komo" immature provocations, plz go and do it somewhere else, cause this topic ain't about Komo, this is about b2b, not suitable for that kind of jokes.

Btw, thx very much for the compliments, to all who wrote them...  :)

Offline Alien

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2011, 10:27 PM »
i just have said my opinion and i can nothing for it, when komo and the b2b crew makes a drama of it and keep talking about tele arrows ! lol
i also have said that this movie is great, so relax ramone...wasn't meant to be as a flamewar !
and if you don't know us, it is only your problem ! lmao

Offline darKz

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2011, 10:52 PM »
Alien I really don't know what's wrong with you, you've been acting really cocky lately.. To put an end to it, if we try a somewhat ridiculous shot we point the way of the shot with the teleport arrow. Regardless of hit or no hit (we're not machines) the observer knows what we were trying to do and hence if it hits, it is not the slightest bit lucky. The arrows blurring is an effect that Auto added, I think it's a cool effect, shows the way much better. Good job Auto, once again!
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Alien

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2011, 11:14 PM »
okay darkz, you can call it fake or effect !
to put my end of the story here...i am sorry if i acted ''cocky'' for you guys and used the wrong word that you guys really pissed off. lol

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2011, 12:01 AM »
im not too impressed with bng, but i did like the video, and awesome effects by oOo.  gj b2b! ramone, i think ur post was a bit dramatic.. but nice words.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2011, 01:08 AM »
im not too impressed with bng, but i did like the video, and awesome effects by oOo.  gj b2b! ramone, i think ur post was a bit dramatic.. but nice words.

See, this is a good comment, he straight up doesn't like BnG but goesn't go out his way to offend us, thanks avi +1 :)

Offline Mablak

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2011, 05:39 AM »
Those little images Auto added for all those astro-zook shots were genius, especially that Buddha. It gives you so many ideas too, like what if they did that in-game? That's something Team17 should take note of for future 2D titles, it fits in so well and it wouldn't be super hard to do.

Something I'm glad people did was call some really complex shots! It really adds to the beauty of it to see people thinking ahead. KRD's called drowning was one of the best plops on there, though there were a lot of sweet ones. So many unusual trannies, this really covers a huge range of everything that's possible in BnG.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2011, 06:04 AM »

YouTube release ^^