Forums
May 01, 2024, 09:37 PM

Author Topic: [bng] krd takes a dive !:)  (Read 1283 times)

Offline wormf00d

[bng] krd takes a dive !:)
« on: June 09, 2010, 09:55 PM »
pretty sweet 5sec lg plop if i do say so myself :)

run at 26:02

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: [bng] krd takes a dive !:)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 04:10 AM »
Very nice wormfood. Reminded me to kick you ass some time XD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline wormf00d

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 09:57 AM »
hehe that reminded u to kick my ass?! :)

it should remind u to fear me! muaha!

lol bring it lets play :P

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 10:21 AM »
I remember cheaping/beating you before, it was before the creation of b2b xD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline wormf00d

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 10:34 AM »
joke man, im totally beatable :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 01:07 PM »
I remember cheaping/beating you before, it was before the creation of b2b xD

You just explained WHY you won though lol, if you were cheaping :P

Anyway, nice one :D

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 02:43 PM »
Actually I never get offended if people call me lame in BnG. xD (In my eyes, the player who knows you've learned his position and choose to stay there is more lame [THIS IS NOT A LINE TO CONTINUE DISCUSSION])

If someone need someplace to unload his anger toward BnG cheapers, they can use me lol

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 07:57 AM »
Actually I never get offended if people call me lame in BnG. xD (In my eyes, the player who knows you've learned his position and choose to stay there is more lame [THIS IS NOT A LINE TO CONTINUE DISCUSSION])

If someone need someplace to unload his anger toward BnG cheapers, they can use me lol
The thing that annoys people lol, is because cheaping is extremely easy and lucky to do, I say both easy and lucky, because it's more or less a shot you don't even really know how to shoot, you just know it'll roll about and hopefully hit and players who don't have a hit ratio of at least 50% in BnG don't really have a good chance to play against this, unless they know how to avoid it.

I don't care that you cheap mate, because I KNOW you cheap now, I can work around it, it's the people that declare they DON'T play cheap when they bloody well DO ! lol, like TpM lol.

It's alot easier to get over being cheaped by someone if they whole openly admit being a cheap BnG'r to go with it, I actually kind of respect that.