Forums
May 01, 2024, 03:39 AM

Author Topic: Do you Add me?  (Read 2986 times)

Do you Add me?
« on: February 08, 2011, 12:45 PM »
Do you Add me to your community im a great player you will never loose i promise, Thanx for you reply and i hope a good answer.

Offline Maciej

Re: Do you Add me?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 12:52 PM »
good luck xD but it doesn't work like that xD

Offline lacoste

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 12:59 PM »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 12:25 PM »
ok i know that you play for fun with your friends i respect you so i think that i will be good mate in your community if you add me i like BnG and hope that we play with us together anythime on a wormnet. If you wanna contact me my email is fresh.Zdenek@seznam.cz or send me a message in tus. Thanx for your answer and hope it will be good :).

Offline Prankster

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 03:31 PM »
ok i know that you play for fun with your friends i respect you so i think that i will be good mate in your community if you add me i like BnG and hope that we play with us together anythime on a wormnet. If you wanna contact me my email is fresh.Zdenek@seznam.cz or send me a message in tus. Thanx for your answer and hope it will be good :).

FreshZ, you don't even know us, never played with us before and vica versa. This is not the way to get in b2b.
We will not contact or add you because you ask for it, or promise to fit in our community.

Come and play with us, especially thursday nights at #PartyTime when we usually host our little a2b tournament. And first of all, join the a2b league! You can find more informations here: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/b2b/ .

Don't worry about it, we will contact you if we'd like you to join b2b.

Offline lacoste

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 03:35 PM »
Played with him earlier today, hes obviously new to the scheme or at least its too early for him to join a2b. He should watch some replays first and try to play as a2b's do.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 05:42 PM »
i mean that im too learned too join your comunnity and i got no problems with playing bng

Offline Prankster

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 06:37 PM »
Ok, then play :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 12:32 AM »
avi, I removed your message, you don't have the right to "welcome" anyone into our community, please don't do that again.

What I mean is, you saying that might make him think he's been accepted into b2b, which he hasn't.

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 12:43 AM »
sorry komo

Offline Ramone

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 02:16 PM »
"Do you Add me?"  :o

No.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 02:20 PM by Ramone »

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 02:49 PM »
By the way, I just played with the guy, he seems really nice, his English is decent, he really likes BnG, though he is obviously unaware of what b2b stands for, but I think he can learn that and he has a good potential in the scheme.

He was actually a pleasant surprise for me, though he is still stuck at bouncing 4 sec nades, but that will improve, I'm 100% sure.

You should give him a chance, he might be a good fit to b2b in the future. :)

Offline Ramone

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 03:05 PM »
You should give him a chance, he might be a good fit to b2b in the future. :)

We gives everyone a chance, we're open minded. But a topic called "Do you Add me?" won't get him there for sure.

Don't call us, we'll call you. ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 03:11 PM »
Yeah, b2b is based more on friendship, not skill, otherwise wormf00d wouldn't be in :P

Offline Ray

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 03:34 PM »
Yes, I know that... I'm just saying, that he could be a good fit in the future, both skillwise AND personwise and if he starts taking part in the tournaments and talking with you guys on Ventrilo, he could be good friends with you, that's all I meant. :)