Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:45 AM

Author Topic: An apology.  (Read 1007 times)

Offline TheKomodo

An apology.
« on: May 30, 2010, 07:17 AM »
I know I said I was leaving because I didn't want to clan anymore, and at the time, that is 100% exactly how I felt, I was honest, I didn't lie.

As times change, people change, my 1st run in bOr was great, I had alot of fun and it's a part of my experience in WA and part of my life, that I will never forget.

I should not have re-joined bOr a 2nd time, I should not have let beer talk me into re-joining as I did not really want to join anyway, I was trying to get active and find interest in clanners but it just wasn't happening for me, so yes, it WAS boring at THAT specific point, and I honestly hardly ever seen any members except really only OldSock, and whenever he said hi, I was in a BnG funner or whenever I said hi, he was afk, that is not something I want to be a part of.

I have had invitations from practically every single clan on wormnet which within a matter of seconds I have rejected every single time.

My biggest pride and joys of Wormnet is what I have achieved at BnG, it is more or less all I really enjoy doing, it is the ONLY scheme that still sends shivers down my back when I play it because I enjoy it so much, also the fact that I have almost single handedly raised and looked after a very special BnG community that stick close to each other and play at a high level.

b2b and a2b were the ONLY reasons I was even still playing funners, without the guys in b2b and the players in a2b, there would be NO point in me even playing this game anymore.

When a2b re-opened I started playing alot more with Chicken23 and Mablak at BnG, we all got talking about alot of stuff, we have alot of fun, but we also take things serious, that is what being in bOr I was lacking, I had alot of fun and I still respect and enjoy playing with each and every member when I get the chance.

While I was playing alot with Chicken23 we started talking about BnG and TuS related issues, about BnG ranks and BnG players and alot of stuff alot of people will agree and disagree with which I will not get into, but because of Chicken23 he got me interested in playing TuS so I could see what all the fuss was about BnG in the TuS league.

It was THIS reason that actually got me excited about being part of a competitive league again, I pick BnG everytime, but when I started playing the other schemes I started to enjoy those and the competition again.

Even still at this point I still didn't want to be in a clan, until I had a chat with Chicken23 about Mablak joining CKC, we spoke about alot which convinced myself and Mablak to both join CKC, 1 main reason being that CKC has been around for over a decade now, they have great seasons and bad seasons but they NEVER give up and they ALWAYS keep trying, but more important I feel like it's one of the only clans on WA that will NEVER die out, until the game itself eventually dies out, plus I see alot of the members more or less every single time I am online, plus Myself Mablak and Avirex being together again is extremely important to me as far as this game is considered seeing as dt was the best clan I have ever been in, league-wise and with the friendship we had there, except with less of a risk of the clan dying out due to people moving on in life, because I know for a fact I will always be a part of this game until it dies out, it is the best game I have ever played and has the best online community I have ever seen.

I do feel slightly bad for beer because he didn't understand why I have done what I have done, hopefully after reading this, maybe people will understand why I have joined CKC, it's not just a clan I want to win games with, it's where I feel I should be and it wasn't easy making this decision, but I am 100% sure it was the right decision.

So once again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and if I have upset/pissed anyone off by leaving bOr and then joining CKC.

Thanks, Dave.

Offline Free

Re: An apology.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 09:09 AM »
No worries buddy. We're all here to enjoy our time! There should be no bad blood in switching clans.

It's like relationships, when the attraction and love dies out, it's better just to remember the good times you had and move on. :)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: An apology.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 09:27 AM »
It's like relationships, when the attraction and love dies out, it's better just to remember the good times you had and move on. :)

That's exactly what I was thinking, i;m glad you understand :)