Forums
April 30, 2024, 05:18 AM

Author Topic: jelGo  (Read 4799 times)

Offline jelgo

jelGo
« on: May 16, 2010, 09:39 AM »
Sorry, i just copyed this from tdc forums :D hope its good..

Title subject: jelGo
When did you start playing online: wwp since 2004 and w:a since 2007
Tell us your old wormnet nicknames: jeLLy
What were your previous clans tags: wwp: w0w, loR.   W:a LiH
Why do you want to join bOr and NOT another clan: i got many many friends there, and i am looking for good clan to join now, since im back from my break now Smiley.

How old are you: im 23
What is your best/worse scheme: There are many where i am good at, but i think roper is the best / RR
Who do you know here: I know all the old members, just few new ones i dont know
Is there someone you dislike: heh, no  Kiss
Have you something special to add: Since iv been starting to get my " skills " back now,  i will start to play TUS very active now, and will give u guys good boost in clanners also Smiley .. Hope so Tongue

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: jelGo
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 09:46 AM »
welcome to TUS forums :)

Why do you want to join bOr and NOT another clan: i got many many friends there, and i am looking for good clan to join now, since im back from my break now Smiley.

Posting in multiple clan boards makes your answer to that question a paradox.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 10:18 AM »
Yeah jelGo. Also, applying to 2 clans simultaneously is certainly not the best thing to do. A clan wants to see that you're interested in that clan only (even if that's a lie) - just like when you apply for a job. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline jelgo

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 10:23 AM »
i tryed to decide wich one i want to try, in both clans there are many of my good friends. I just couldnt decide it. So i give a try for both clans, and choose it vicely :l

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 11:09 AM »
i tryed to decide wich one i want to try, in both clans there are many of my good friends. I just couldnt decide it. So i give a try for both clans, and choose it vicely :l

So you're choosing? Well, I can imagine f.ex Real Madrid and Manchester fighting to get Messi in the team, but question is, are you THAT good?  :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 04:15 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline jelgo

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 11:16 AM »
We will see that then :)

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 11:43 AM »
yea, thats wrong way to ask about join bOr... u need to show some love, true love ;<

drama queen iz back

Offline jelgo

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 12:59 PM »
I know its stupid to make topic for 2 clans tryout at same time.. But i tell u guys, looong time thinking before i made it. Maybe im stupid, but i RLY cant decide yet wich i want to join.. If i can even join them :) both of the clans IMO got important and the best mates i got in W:a And i want share gaming with them more closely :]   its gonna be hard to me to take final decide   :(

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 02:35 PM »
I dont think theres a problem in applying for 2 clans... Its not like 5 or 6..
Plus, its to the clans to décide.. If it bothers them, they wont let join him..
But in my opinion, having several friends in thé community is certainly not bad.

Offline beer

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 03:11 PM »
spaazi in my eys its like u meet 2 girls that are friend of u and ask them 'who wanna be my girlfriend' i bet they might puch u xD lol
i like u jelGo, but thats not the way to join bor

drama queen iz back

Offline Maciej

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 03:29 PM »
hahahaha good example beer! xD

Offline jelgo

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2010, 05:05 PM »
haha beer :D thats right, but i dont mean that " im so f@#!ing good that i let u guys fight from me ". I made the replys to both clans cuz i rly want to join to BOTH clans.. And i cant decide it yet, if happens like that, that i cant get in other clan but other i can then its easy.

I would also do like that, that i first try to bOr and then to tdc. But i just couldnt decide wich i should try first o.O. Like i sed almost all my w:a friends are  separated in both of those clans, so its very hard to thing :S

Offline NAiL

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 06:23 PM »
lolol, I said to jelgo he could probably join, but thats cos I saw him in ag a few days ago with the bOr tag on lol

I thought he'd already been let in by somebody, then I saw him without it and was like "oh you should ask to join"... bit strange, I thought you'd already been made bor xD

Well your a nice guy and good player, but ..."I just copied this from tdc forums"PFFFFF!

We need commitment in this tribe lol, doors closed now xD
worm and learn

Offline jelgo

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2010, 07:02 PM »
they guy who uses my name with bOr tag isnt me :D i have no idea who is it.

Ermm, i copyed THE questions, from tdc forum TRYOUT form, cuz with that i can tell about myself little bit lol :D

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2010, 08:43 PM »
bOrjelgo is someone from RaW cuz i his "wheat clan tag" is xRaWx xD
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja