Forums
April 30, 2024, 01:50 AM

Author Topic: jelGo  (Read 4795 times)

Offline Free

Re: jelGo
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 09:18 PM »
I'd love to have another finn in the crew since Ninja is being stubborn idiot and wasting his days in TdC. :D And you seem to be motivated which is very important for me so here goes my opinon and questions for J-man.

I like my man Jelgo and he definately knows how to rope. So that leaves a couple of questions open for me.
As everyone knows, in BORRR we breed boys to men which means Jelgo, that you should definately be willing to become really competitive with your mindset in W:A and be ready to master defaults ASAP. I can share what I've learned over the years but you pretty much need to ENJOY the competitive nature of it and love learning so your learning curve becomes fast at default schemes. Month or two active defaulting with open mind ready to learn and you'll be rocking it.

And this takes me to my 2nd dilemma.

How active you plan to be? Playing almost daily-basis, for few hours or just randomly on weekends or so? I'd hope you would be very active atleast on the start so you learn defaults well enough.

I take it as Nail agrees with Jelgo in, and how about my potsmokin mafaka Oldsock? Rest of our crew?

Offline beer

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2010, 12:02 AM »
my boy, free there is our pvt forum ^^

drama queen iz back

Offline sock

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 04:56 AM »
mafakin ok with me  ;)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 05:32 AM »
I'd love to have another finn in the crew since Ninja is being stubborn idiot and wasting his days in TdC. :D And you seem to be motivated which is very important for me so here goes my opinon and questions for J-man.

I like my man Jelgo and he definately knows how to rope. So that leaves a couple of questions open for me.
As everyone knows, in BORRR we breed boys to men which means Jelgo, that you should definately be willing to become really competitive with your mindset in W:A and be ready to master defaults ASAP. I can share what I've learned over the years but you pretty much need to ENJOY the competitive nature of it and love learning so your learning curve becomes fast at default schemes. Month or two active defaulting with open mind ready to learn and you'll be rocking it.

And this takes me to my 2nd dilemma.

How active you plan to be? Playing almost daily-basis, for few hours or just randomly on weekends or so? I'd hope you would be very active atleast on the start so you learn defaults well enough.

I take it as Nail agrees with Jelgo in, and how about my potsmokin mafaka Oldsock? Rest of our crew?

I`ll give this post an applaud, despite the fact that you are calling our clan a waste of time, because it really was a good post :-[

Offline benz

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2010, 09:20 AM »
Fine with me 2ooo but wont be easy to own at todays standarts elite/rr Im saying :D

Offline jelgo

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2010, 02:30 PM »
Hay guys, i came back from my break (something like 1.5year) started to play about 1 and half month ago and i can say i played Almost every day, sometimes 2-4 hour sessions few times in days also. So i am planning to be very active now and newer keeping any breaks, i live in my own house wif my gf AND she is not a problem for me to not play :D And free, u are the main reason why i want to come to bOr, to tdc i wanted to join cuz NC is also my good friend.

But anyways tdc declined my tryout.

So id be so happy if i join this great bOr, and share my play with u guys :)  If i am not logged in AG, i am in skype, so u guys can call me every time u want. And wot i thinked we should play Clanners with skype chat on, it would be so much easier :)

I find no way that no1 can beat me and free, if we talking same time in skype :D lälällölölöä 8)

Offline Free

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2010, 04:39 PM »
1. You might think it's not a problem for your gf that you do some W:A, but after you start grinding with us hardcore, she's gonna be one jealous girl. I just know from past experience. :D

2. Get an MSN, I'd love to skype but I don't got mic atm and everyone in this crew has MSN.

3. Welcome to BOR! ;)

Get an MSN, post it on our private forum (I'll give you access) and let's play some mafaking worms!

Offline jelgo

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2010, 05:35 PM »
ahh ! :D

U know the feeling whe nu " love ", and u have butterflies in ur stomach :D?

Well, i have the feeling now :D i will dumb my GF and start mothaf@#!ing play 24/7 fuu !

I have msn, alrdy. Ill send my MSN to private forums when i find the way to get there :p

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2010, 08:19 AM »

But anyways tdc declined my tryout.

I hope you don't take it bad :(.
We have a lot of member already (maybe the biggest clan of wn..) it's like we don't really want more member. You're cool I hope free will help you improve and you'll soon pwn him ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 10:31 AM »
zipper, give him a hug

Offline jelgo

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 08:56 PM »
zipper np  :) i was almost sure that u guys dont need/want more members, cuz the clan is so big :)
And i am happy in bor now ^^