April 27, 2024, 01:50 PM

Poll

Should Beer comes back to Worms ?

Yes
23 (71.9%)
Yes
9 (28.1%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Petition to get Beer back to Worms !!!!  (Read 14911 times)

Offline chakkman

Re: Petition to get Beer back to Worms !!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2011, 12:03 PM »
Lol @ "get a life" from the guy who needs to get one the most. Why dont you just confess it Komo, you live for internet drama to make up for your sorry ass existence. Seriously, you heard the same comments on your posted garbage from so many people now. Time to reflect on yourself and fac e your acting complete arse.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2011, 01:24 PM »
Lol @ "get a life" from the guy who needs to get one the most. Why dont you just confess it Komo, you live for internet drama to make up for your sorry ass existence. Seriously, you heard the same comments on your posted garbage from so many people now. Time to reflect on yourself and fac e your acting complete arse.

Yes, because I spend a few hours a day on forums, and play WA for a few hours a day, automatically makes me have no life, yes, the other 100 hours of every week doesn't exist, wow, you should run for president, you're a very very clever little boy ! +1 for you big boy !

Offline NAiL

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2011, 01:41 PM »
If you read through this thread you'll see komo did nothing wrong and people just want to jump on the komo bashing banD wagon, you mad bros?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:43 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2011, 01:54 PM »
If you read through this thread you'll see komo did nothing wrong and people just want to jump on the komo bashing banD wagon, you mad bros?

Lol thanks mate, but they are wasting their own time not mine, I enjoy reading other peoples mislead opinions xD

Offline chakkman

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2011, 02:09 PM »
Actually every thread Komo takes part in descends into drama, what has that to do with jumping on some band wagon?

Edit: Just saw this topic is b0r forum. Nevermind, don't wanna spam your place with bullshit. Pointless to argue anyway.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 02:12 PM by chakkman »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2011, 02:14 PM »
Actually every thread Komo takes part in descends into drama, what has that to do with jumping on some band wagon?

There is like 20-30 new threads a day including replies to games etc or summin on TuS, arguements happen a couple of threads a week, whoopdee doo lol. Why are you openly writing complete bullshit? Don't you notice, it's always other people who start swearing and going "komo this komo that" you are the bunch of bitches bitchin about other people bitchin, not me lol.

Anyway, open your eyes, take a look around, your a tool that moans all the time, so is everyone, I could name at least 20-30 people on TuS who argue on a weekly basis, but I ain't sad enough to point it out seeking attention and praise from other people like you do haha. At least I more often than not show passion in my opinions, unlike the people, such as yourself, who just bitch cuz they're bitches.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2011, 03:05 PM »
go f@#!ing away from bOr forums please  :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2011, 03:42 PM »
go f@#!ing away from bOr forums please  :P

Ok mate np :)

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2011, 03:45 PM »
I WONT GO AWAY!! ITS A FREE WORLD! MOAHAHHAHA! FILS DE PUTS!!! XDDD

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline NAiL

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2011, 04:24 PM »

Go back and read this thread, komo said nothing different from what other people had already said and he was then pulled up on it by people without provocation. Thats jumping on a band wagon. In this case at least, he didnt start any drama.

Anyway enough of this
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 04:26 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2011, 04:29 PM »
I WONT GO AWAY!! ITS A FREE WORLD! MOAHAHHAHA! FILS DE PUTS!!! XDDD

Uber, sønn av en tispe! XDDD

edit: UBER U GOT 666 POSTS!!! YOU ARE THE DEVIL !!!!!!! BURN IN HELL !!!!!

« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2011, 05:05 PM »
Why are you openly writing complete bullshit?

its not bullshit tbh
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2011, 05:06 PM »
I need a hug, chakkmans bullying me ! :'(

Offline nino

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2011, 05:13 PM »
iam about to go to beach tomorrow, everyone invited.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Peja

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2011, 05:21 PM »
iam about to go to beach tomorrow, everyone invited.

so you are going to pay for my fly to Hellcife?