Forums
May 01, 2024, 07:40 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Bugs found by me  (Read 421 times)

Offline Maciej

[SOLVED] Bugs found by me
« on: September 05, 2012, 06:34 PM »
1. When you check league standings, and you choose community (which is near of every player), it sends you to page which doesn't exist (jest need to change destiny)
2. In main page, when you click in 'read more' in announcement about Advanced profiles in sends you nowhere, you stay in main page still
3. I remember you said there will be possibility in TUS2 to see every clan of each person was joining and leaving. Can I find it?
4. I don't know if it's bug but... just check this picture, viewing latest posts is really uncomfortable, and I stopped browsing forum : /

EDIT: forgot, I don't see people online as it used to be, is it deleted? and when you click on player's nick in shoutbox you can't choose his profile as it always used to be.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 08:34 PM by Maciej »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Bugs found by me
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 01:24 PM »
Ok maciej. I'll mark this as solved when they are fixed.

In every group or user page, there is a group log or member log link. That shows log of people who join/left etc etc.
I'm working on home page. All those things will be fixed.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

Re: Bugs found by me
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 02:29 PM »
oh I see! Thanks.