Forums
May 02, 2024, 12:49 AM

Author Topic: +/- Streaks don't take into account 2v2 matches  (Read 536 times)

Offline Ryan

+/- Streaks don't take into account 2v2 matches
« on: October 31, 2013, 06:33 PM »
As per subject.
I am fairly sure that 2v2 games don't count towards streaks but they probably should!

It looks odd when you look at standings/stats!

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: +/- Streaks don't take into account 2v2 matches
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 04:42 AM »
Yea it doesn't. It used to, then some people nagged that it shouldn't. (Specially Komo)
It is not a bug, but something a few members asked for. And you are the first one opposing against it :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 06:50 PM »
I don't mind really, but a win is a win :p

If it designed that way then fair enough!

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 11:42 PM »
oooo.. i did not know this...

i agree with ryan 2v2 should display your wins.. its only fair... infact, if your the kind of guy that is motivated in singles, then playing with a partner is more risk, and it seems like less reward??

i can only imagine those who nagged did not like the "loss" side of the situation... (Specially Komo)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 06:01 AM »
It DOES affect and show your win/lose and it DOES affect your points. It doesn't affect your winning streaks.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 03:26 PM »
thats odd... but i respect it.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 12:20 PM »
Big time avi, the 2v2 is literally double the risk and half the control.
Not that it matters now, -1 streak  :D