Forums
May 03, 2024, 08:53 PM

Author Topic: idea  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Maciej

idea
« on: April 01, 2011, 10:45 AM »
I think there should be separated ranking for ttrr in challanges, ttrr is the most popular scheme in challanges, and it's easier to get points for example in bungee race, which counts in overall ranking, what isn't too fair IMO

but it's only my idea, nothing against bungee racers, it's only an example, the same could go to ssr, and remember, it's still all about fun

oh, I got next idea too, if we get separated rank for ttrr challangers we could gained points devide for maps in which player took part, and it would be the fair rank then ;)

anybody agrees?

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: idea
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 12:41 PM »
We already have separate ranking for TTRR: (and all others)
https://www.tus-wa.com/challenges/TTRR-stats/
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 12:50 PM »
oh, I see now! :-*

but what about add devide points for numer of maps you have played on? and you could take part in the ranking if you added times on at least let's say 10 maps to make it more objective?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 02:25 PM »
So you're trying to be in standing even though you are inactive? :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 04:13 PM »
So you're trying to be in standing even though you are inactive? :)

sure, why not? It always makes my eyes happy :)

and I'm going to be back on holidays if there is everything well with my study...

Offline Rodent

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 07:07 PM »
Hmmm... I don't get how does Cueshark has -5 points in overall points of trick race challenges?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 07:40 PM »
Was a bug. Fixed.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 07:47 PM »
it's not related with topic but I have to write it somewhere

nice to see that some ppl applaud me, I'm really glad and it still motivate me! :) thx! :-*