Forums
April 19, 2024, 06:49 AM

Author Topic: Challenge ideas  (Read 1807 times)

Challenge ideas
« on: July 20, 2010, 08:55 AM »
Hey,
How about adding a Battle Race challenge (time trial, without mines for example) to the challenges page, like bungee/ttrr with its own place. Same goes for JPR/SSR/whatever, but personaly i could handle Battle Race ones from time to time. There is alot of space which can be filled with those schemes, and there is for sure at least few ppl who wish to challenge them.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Csongi

Re: Challenge ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 09:03 AM »
well...atm even the rr challenge is inactive,then who'll play battle race ?  ;D
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 09:06 AM »
Me and Dulek, lol. Well, there is a lot of inactive things at TUS, but it wouldnt be such a great site if there is no possibities for so much things.

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 09:33 AM »
Let's try it lacoste :)

I gave you rights to host a challenge. You must see its link in challenges part. Select 'Misc' as your challenge type, if we had many tries for this challenge, we'll go for weekly battle race challenges. But for now, lets put it under Misc.

Other fields in the form is clear enough I guess.
Good luck :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 09:41 AM »
maybe boom race challenge ?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 09:56 AM »
i think it's inactive because there is not any summation after for example 12 challanges. IMO there shouldn't be medals for each map, but overall for a challange season, which should be added like it is in cups. But dunno, i for exmaple played emin68 map for few minutes yesterday but couldn't do any good time, for more i haven't finished it yet xd That's because you want to get too good time, and if you are not really great player you have problems in finishing even.

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 09:59 AM »
Thank you, MI.

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline Csongi

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 11:18 AM »
i kno` wut are u talkin` about Maciej ^^  :P
for example i need like 3-4 games with 8 worms to make a decent time :-[

btw. gl with the battle race stuff lacoste  ;)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 05:09 PM »
The challenge map is fixed. If you have the best time before the challenge expire, you get a medal which will be in your profile for always.

However the map medal can be stolen by anyone who beat your best attempt any time, even after the challenge is expired.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.