Forums
April 30, 2024, 11:02 AM

Author Topic: Clans or Communities, Want a board?  (Read 40570 times)

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: Clans or Communities, Want a board?
« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2016, 07:44 PM »
Done.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Online Triad

« Reply #241 on: March 22, 2016, 01:40 PM »
Can PCMR get a forum as well? :)

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #242 on: March 22, 2016, 02:24 PM »
Can PCMR get a forum as well? :)

please? :)
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #243 on: March 22, 2016, 04:35 PM »
Done.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #244 on: June 09, 2016, 10:55 PM »
KH clan forums please, general and private.

Ty!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #245 on: June 09, 2016, 11:44 PM »

Ty!

F**king pointless clan hopping... Why don't you and ropa just join cfc instead, it's obvious you guys aren't going to last long.

What a complete waste of time...

Offline theredi

« Reply #246 on: June 10, 2016, 12:25 AM »
lol why u tell them how to live their lifes  >:(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #247 on: June 10, 2016, 01:08 AM »
lol why u tell them how to live their lifes  >:(

That's a bit daft...

We had a chat in private where lalo said yeah it's a stupid idea but yeah they go ahead and leave anyway, what is the point? It's just same players, at least join a clan that hasn't won PO before...

Offline Anubis

« Reply #248 on: June 10, 2016, 01:11 AM »

Ty!

F**king pointless clan hopping... Why don't you and ropa just join cfc instead, it's obvious you guys aren't going to last long.

What a complete waste of time...

KH was created for me and ropa, daiNa and lalo always wanted to do a clan with me, so I told them about this clan. Kaleu is a clever lovely young boy that I gladly take with me.

It's not the same clan, at least to me, it has been years since I last been in the same clan as ropa, and I am enjoying it quite a lot. The clanner scene just is pretty dead so it shows, I am avaiable 12-14hours a day to clanner through Steam, just msg me. I told daiNa and lalo to download Steam already so they can contact me and ropa whenever they want to play. I won't snooper like all the corpses in #ag, it's a shame everyone in #ag just idles there nowadays. No wonder no games get played. Struggle to even find a casual roper nowadays or rr.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:27 AM by Anubis »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #249 on: June 10, 2016, 01:39 AM »
Anubis, you and ropa making a clan, great!

But daina lalo and kaleu leaving cfc temporary for "an adventure" is just pointless and disloyal.

I left cfc a few times because it felt like I was annoying them so I didn't want to happen to cfc what happened to ckc.

But this... It's sad... and I mean upsetting not lame.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #250 on: June 10, 2016, 01:42 AM »
Oh so you are mad at them, not me/ropa? Because KH is supposed to be my clan for everything concerning W:A for the distant future. If they feel like this is just a temporary stay I'd actually be disappointed. I was under the impression they stay at least a couple months or even longer, not just a season. :/

I am currently under heavy work concerning W:A, but always up for clanner if asked, just no funners, or just rarely. ;)

Offline philie

« Reply #251 on: June 10, 2016, 01:50 AM »
*/sweet, komo being jealous/*

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #252 on: June 10, 2016, 02:43 AM »
*/sweet, komo being jealous/*

Jealous? They asked me to go with them but I said no cuz I'm not a clan hopper, honestly don't understand why people like you put these stupid troll comments that couldn't be further from the truth. Do you enjoy not being able to read peoples emotions? Maybe you should practise?

@Anubis - Not mad, disappointed.

Offline ANO

« Reply #253 on: June 10, 2016, 06:51 AM »
in a moment like this, when we have also resetted the league, I do encourage everyone who has seated in their clan for so long, to stand up and create or join other clans and give some fresh air to this videogame!!! And I hope that any 2-3-4 wormers will create a new clan and they will be a bit more active. Look, maybe Kaleu with this move he will start playing again... and like him, me, Orange, Angus in a few days, Ropa, Anubis, etc... Be a bit more optimistic sometimes :) there are many perspectives to see things, open your mind.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 10, 2016, 07:26 AM »
what happened to ckc?

where is tom?

did Komo kill ckc?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.