Forums > Clans & Communities

Clans or Communities, Want a board?

<< < (62/64) > >>

MonkeyIsland:
Done.

Memox:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on January 18, 2009, 08:14 PM ---Do you want to have a board in TUS forum?

If you want a board for you clan or community, Or if you have any specific idea, post here. :)

--- End quote ---

Is it possible to have two new child boards for Clans? One named 'db' (my clan) and one named 'ob' (another active clan that doesn't have a board). It would make scheduling games much easier / public. Discord is ok but sometimes we need reminders. Thanks.

TheKomodo:
We have Discord and we use shoutbox, we don't need a forum tbh.

Memox:

--- Quote from: Komito on September 07, 2021, 07:20 PM ---We have Discord and we use shoutbox, we don't need a forum tbh.

--- End quote ---

It's not just a matter of completeness. Today I was specifically asked to set a reminder post on TUS about a future game, and the best way to do it would be in a clan board. Other than that, it might prove useful for archive's sake or to pin important messages. It really doesn't cost us anything to have a dedicated place to go instead of ten different discord servers, with messages that get lost in a matter of days.

MonkeyIsland:
Clans and communities' admins can request for a board since they will be moderator of those boards. Since Komo has not agreed to it yet, I'm gonna wait for your final decision.

You can not request a board for a clan you're not a part of. (ob in this case)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version