Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:41 PM

Author Topic: Hey chickens!  (Read 1064 times)

Offline CMV

Hey chickens!
« on: July 27, 2011, 09:37 AM »
I couldn't find the CKC child board, so I thought I'd post here.
Your clan description says: "CKC is the oldest clan on wormnet as it was roughly founded during easter 2000. The clan is 9 years old and still competitive on wormnet today. It has won many league trophies throughout the history of worms... Feel free to visit our website and forums for more information!"
Now, as far as I understand the calendar, easter 2000 was 11 years ago, wasn't it? :)
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline SPW

Re: Hey chickens!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 09:44 AM »
CF also oldest - before 2005 we were BoS and DoC. Same management, same structure.

Its nice when some clans survives such a long epoche. :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 10:58 AM »
I've never heard of BoS and DoC, were they WA clans?

Offline Random00

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 11:09 AM »
Ye, W:A clans only afaik. But they just had german speaking members ;d
I don't know for sure, cause I joined CF just in November/December 2008.
SPW and JohnMcClane are the last CF members that were always in CF (respectively BoS/DoC) since the beginninng ^^

Offline SPW

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 01:30 PM »
SPW and JohnMcClane are the last CF members that were always in CF (respectively BoS/DoC) since the beginninng ^^

Which still playing active, ye. But also JabbaH and Chaos are still in CF, they started with worms (DoC). Some years ago they quitted worms and played warcraft, dota and league of legends. :)

@Komo; before May 2005 - so before the fusion - we were BoS. We also played fb (codex, gonzo, medal) but never cl2k. Also following leagues before tus started we played not that active like later. And nobody of us did ever change his nickname so you should know us, neither as BoS or DoC-Members. :P

d'oh! Some guy changed his nickname plenty of times, its chaos. He was Nostradamus (or kind off), Exitus, c27de and current one. xD

Little history list from ex wa member (DoC, BoS and CF)

Medal, codex, Ramb0, Oley, xSolx, MuhChecker, r0k, Cheese, DragonRider, Stussy, Pizza, Hauserfritz, Losty, HeroHolger, Pyr0, SouD, Soldier61, Erdy, Kentaro, Gazza, Kekskrümel, misfits, flint, Wegnicker, JiP, Shaggyman, sala, Spike, KilloZap, Orphen, SBetty, Slim, Honk, Bottle, toxiC, Fidgi, Camillo, Dinki and so on (maybe I put more names later) :D
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 01:47 PM by SPW »