Forums
April 27, 2024, 01:16 PM

Author Topic: Stoned ropers- Check this MI pls.  (Read 1661 times)

Offline Devilage

Stoned ropers- Check this MI pls.
« on: September 24, 2009, 11:32 PM »
HI I'm starting to create a new community and it's about warmers there's a lot of ppl who enjoy watching and making nice ropings so i decided to put us all on one good community so we can improve skills and maybe make some tourneys and stuff so...monkeyisland im just asking for u to give us  a space on community forums so the ppl whos interested can talk to me and so we can have our lil space on the meanwhile until some member wants to make a nice website! so im waiting for answers :) atm the wormers who are in are bofo, sm0k, dilboy, haksch, alenic and my self

Smoking proud.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Stoned ropers- Check this MI pls.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 05:54 AM »
1. You could register your community through the 'Register a Community' page:
It is located at groups => Register a Community.
It's fine though I did that for you ^^
You didn't mentioned the acronym, So I guessed it will be SR

2. You have the admin rights of SR community. On your user panel under the groups category, SR community is added, Which lets you edit this community.

3. Once you visit the edit page of SR, You may want to read THIS. This will help you more on how to edit it.
I didn't put the people you mentioned in this community, So that you learn to invite them yourself.

4. A board on TUS forums is assigned to SR and you are the moderator of it:
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/sr/
But this does not mean you only can have this board. You can create as many boards as you need yourself by your edit page (Without asking me)

Cheers
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline beer

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 03:50 PM »
nlf wanna be. lmao

drama queen iz back

Offline Devilage

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 05:53 PM »
Thanks MI, Dumbeer I did this coz nlf sucks balls like u!...Monkeyface I remember when u kissed my ass coz of my roping u must be mad coz I don't like u anymore and u wont get in my community BIATCH.

Smoking proud.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 05:59 PM »
I will join this community kk?

Offline Devilage

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 06:05 PM »
U know ur very welcome mate.

Smoking proud.

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 05:17 AM »
ae wannabes :D sup

drama queen iz back

Offline Guaton

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 06:01 PM »
Thanks MI, Dumbeer I did this coz nlf sucks balls like u!...Monkeyface I remember when u kissed my ass coz of my roping u must be mad coz I don't like u anymore and u wont get in my community BIATCH.

if nlf sucks , u are a dog shit , or just dont know how to play , cos everyone from nlf pwn you

HOHOH saponsio culiao weco xD!

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 07:03 PM »

if nlf sucks , u are a dog shit , or just dont know how to play , cos everyone from nlf pwn you

HOHOH saponsio culiao weco xD!

AHAHAH !

Let's make a battle !!!!!!

SR VERSUS NLF