Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:40 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] CTF Cup #1. Fenrys vs WeeM4n  (Read 920 times)

Offline WeeM4n

[SOLVED] CTF Cup #1. Fenrys vs WeeM4n
« on: March 30, 2010, 05:22 PM »
Judge Nail, can u see it nice game and say who won? We both don't know who is the winner here cause DoubleTime didnot write any rules for CTF Cup#1 ;) :-X
TY very much!
We are waiting :D

Re: CTF Cup #1. Fenrys vs WeeM4n
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 06:24 PM »
Where is the game you want me to judge Weeman? I dont see any played games between you and Fenrys!
worm and learn

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 07:56 PM »
here https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/cups-complaints/ctf-cup-1-fenrys-vs-weem4n/?action=dlattach;attach=28099

On this replay, Red did place his worm a little bit outside of the start. But i can't see how that would work as an advantage on this map. Red did do suicide when he destroyed the map but the rules of this cup clearly states that even if a player kills themselves while destroying the flag, they will still get the win.

I think that the wrong placements didn't effect the win. And i don't think that even if the blue team got 2 additional turns they still wouldn't destroy the other flag. So imho red team wins the round in the download link.

Next time a cow like this happends simply skip 1 turn. On such a closed map were a player has to use a mole and a girder to get out of their starting room, happening to place your'e worm a few pixels off from the starting area won't effect the game at all.

Offline WeeM4n

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 08:15 PM »
Very good answer DoubleTime, thank you! NExt time i will be more neat starting teleportation of our worms and will read the rules xD

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 08:25 PM »
Ok then , Judge Nail decides that the game stands, GGs.
worm and learn