Forums
May 13, 2024, 11:58 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] CUP HORSE - 74442  (Read 1149 times)

Offline TitiO

[SOLVED] CUP HORSE - 74442
« on: June 17, 2011, 04:09 PM »
analyse the game plz.

shady disagree with 2 tricks  that i did.

i reported only cuz he quit..

plz analyse the tricks and give us a asnwer.

ty

Offline Husk

Re: CUP HORSE - 74442
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 06:53 AM »
@titio: ae mate kinda lame using the map we played horse match not too long ago, theres so many warmer maps, pick another map

@dub: trickracers often consider that as a pump, also watch some trickrace challenge replays, people do pump like that

edit: also u got ur first letter from that spike swoosh swoosh outlaw dragon dragon combo because u failed to attach the last shot of last dragon to the same "wall" titio showed it as, watch carefully ae (=

-----

I'm not the mod but c'mon change map titio :D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 07:12 AM by Husk »

Offline TitiO

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 01:11 AM »
@titio: ae mate kinda lame using the map we played horse match not too long ago, theres so many warmer maps, pick another map

-----

I'm not the mod but c'mon change map titio :D

lol husk.. we played in that map 1 day ago, and for fun, and i played with dulek before in another map.. rlx ae, ill play each game in different maps.

;)

Offline philie

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 03:01 AM »
Blööööckg!

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 10:32 AM »
Apologies for the late response, sirs.

I've always been under the impression that what you called a pump was not a real pump, Titio. What you call a sexy pump always been a pump and so you'll find oldschool players not making a distinction between the two (like Shady).
I think it was quite obvious that Shady meant a sexy pump when he called for a pump, as you could see in his moves. I wasn't even aware that the oldschool pump had been downgraded to what titio did here, though I'm not an active warmer player.

At any rate, warmers are about the challenge of performing tricks, not about making things easier for yourself, so in my opinion, pump should be sexy pump. If you and your opponent agree before the game that pump and sexy pump are different things and are both allowed, I'm fine with that, but if there's no mention, then pump = sexy pump.

I'd also like to note that Shady's first H wouldn't count, since Titio didn't call his moves before he did them.

Normally, quitting the game would be considered a forfeit, but considering this issue was clearly messing up the dynamic of the game, I can understand why it happened. However, for future games where something like this happens: please finish the game. If you get to HORSE, but (for example) two of them were because of misunderstandings, then that game will be voided and will be continued with you being at HOR. The next person to quit in order to ask what is supposed to be done will forfeit their game, regardless of whether they were right or not.

All this would put Shady at an advantage, but considering this game was such a mess, I think it's best forgotten. So my call would be to replay the game entirely.

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 10:56 AM »
naa, there's no "sexy pumps" in worms, all time was call just usuall normal pump, but pump that did titio is just carefull pump, the different is that need to dont release up arrow for normal one..

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 01:47 PM »
naa, there's no "sexy pumps" in worms, all time was call just usuall normal pump, but pump that did titio is just carefull pump, the different is that need to dont release up arrow for normal one..

lol
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TitiO

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 06:23 PM »

then u mean that all tricks have to be copied exactly equal like the other did, neh D1 ?

sexy pumps, sexy dragons, sexy kicks are diffrent that pumps dragons kicks.

if u will impose this rule now, ill ask u to delet my game with dulek too.. cause if u see when i did 10 dragons, he made 10 anotherthings, but not dragons.. and swooshs too.

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 06:32 PM »
then u mean that all tricks
I dont mean tricks, just pump

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 07:36 PM »
then u mean that all tricks have to be copied exactly equal like the other did, neh D1 ?

Yes, sir

if u will impose this rule now, ill ask u to delet my game with dulek too.. cause if u see when i did 10 dragons, he made 10 anotherthings, but not dragons.. and swooshs too.

Very well, I'll check that game

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2011, 08:12 PM »
In fact, Titio, how about you tell me which around which time I should look? I've watched through the first half hour and haven't seen anything dubious regarding pumps.