Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:59 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #124214, FAKE* DROP WI-FI  (Read 1078 times)

Offline harpy

[SOLVED] Game #124214, FAKE* DROP WI-FI
« on: September 17, 2012, 02:37 PM »
this is fake game he droped fake -
i have better changes that was my strategic. i report first becouse is fake look my replay

Offline Worm_gamer

Re: Game #124214, FAKE* DROP WI-FI
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 03:07 PM »
we was can rh this i was got 2 worms with 45 , 12 he with 46 hp and he dont want to rh
lol .... i was say all in mi... i wasnt fake drop  :-\ !!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 03:10 PM by Worm_gamer »
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain

[sK`Alien`nlF] speed is like cocaine
[`bfw`pizzasheet] speed is like meth
[sK`Alien`nlF] dunno how meth is
[`bfw`pizzasheet] its like speed
[sK`Alien`nlF] lol

Offline harpy

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 03:09 PM »
we was can rh this i was got 2 worms with 45 , 12 he with 46 hp and he dont want to rh
lol .... i was say all in mi...

look my replay i teleport him game was mine - is fake report him - and fake drop :<>
itssssssssssssssss FAKE DROP U LOOK MY REPLAY ((

Offline Triad

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 03:19 PM »
Hmm theres two option when timout happens:

1st When you close your wifi.
2nd When your connected connection gone from connection list.

You cant %100 sure even it looks like quitdrop.

Even it looks pain in the ass, you guys can do this:
1- If someone have 1920x1080 pc, take ss of map when drop happens. So you can play in exactly same map.
2- Try to start with same hp's. If you cant, when worms get more damage than before game, suicide it and continue game.

Well i hope you guys find a good solution.

Offline harpy

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 03:37 PM »
Hmm theres two option when timout happens:

1st When you close your wifi.
2nd When your connected connection gone from connection list.

You cant %100 sure even it looks like quitdrop.

Even it looks pain in the ass, you guys can do this:
1- If someone have 1920x1080 pc, take ss of map when drop happens. So you can play in exactly same map.
2- Try to start with same hp's. If you cant, when worms get more damage than before game, suicide it and continue game. - WOW u nO look to MY replay - i suicide MY LASTEST WORM IS WAS my stategy!

Well i hope you guys find a good solution.

2nd i see many timeouts too that was a fastest timiout ever, shortly before win/ know sheme weps?

Offline harpy

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 04:00 PM »
ok i agree RH` but that was realy fake* -
worm=gamer no do that against me  :-\  /x

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 04:29 PM »
LMAO this is a comedy.. harpy

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 04:45 PM »
harpy it wasn't a fake drop at all, stop accusing people to fake drop. Also stop calling your opponent a noob. (20% warn raise).
Rematch the game with the same hp. Post the result here. The game stands until I see the result.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline harpy

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 05:24 PM »
harpy it wasn't a fake drop at all, stop accusing people to fake drop. Also stop calling your opponent a noob. (20% warn raise).
Rematch the game with the same hp. Post the result here. The game stands until I see the result.
   wowwwwwww u wach the replay i suicide on of my worm for my taktick after this he FAKE drop - fastlesx timeout ever realy is fake FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :(
:/ /
100% he drop fake its true  :-\
 :'(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 05:30 PM »
100% fake? Because you killed one of your worms he fake dropped?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline harpy

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 05:38 PM »
100% fake? Because you killed one of your worms he fake dropped?

HAHA no look my replay i telecow him - after my turn he droped - but i can to use my turn, its no same desynchronization LIKE drop

10seks to timeout  :-\ :-\ strange think I witness TANER` he was in game spectator /x
if u see first worm gemre replay u see - harpy disconected to network drop
                                                               taner disconected to network drop
                                                               worm gamer win  8)

in my replay have one fast turn more whit teleport and timeouts only few seks no see that before  ;)
realy no have cgood reputation but that is true  ;)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 05:54 PM by harpy »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 05:55 PM »
As I said continue the game how it ended. It is not very hard. Put worms for 46 hp. 2 worms for worm_gamer and one for you. If you hit the closer worm for 12hp, then worm_gamer plops that worm and you can continue the game 1 vs 1.

Also in what replay you telepile on him? I watched both replays and they are the same.

Offline harpy

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012, 07:03 PM »
tnx man criticize me fairly.
i go complaint becouse in womr)gamer replay after drop write network drop and me timeouts - vfast timeout realy  :P
wee will finish this game  :)