Forums
May 02, 2024, 06:05 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] lol? nail thinks he would win that game  (Read 2059 times)

[SOLVED] lol? nail thinks he would win that game
« on: March 15, 2010, 06:18 PM »
elite vs nail i put replay
it's not my false that my net disconnect,
u just dont respect the game, i would win that elite cus ur 100hp worm hide sucked and i kill him in 2 next rounds from my ss

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21446746/2010-03-15_17.56.12_Online_Round_2_NAiL_bOr_doH_crash_.WAgame

Re: lol? nail thinks he would win that game
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 06:21 PM »
if i didnt lagout i would kill this 30hp ur worm above me, so it's 3vs2 for me, and don't say 1hp is not a worm cus it is and u cudnt kill him with air

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 06:23 PM »
I had a big advantage over you crash and you know it.

Check the replay for yourself mods and you'll see. He wants to rm this game with 3 worms each, naa, I had you crash.

And we just played 4 games before that, what a convenient time for you to disconnect.

I think I should be given this round as a win, and then we play the final round. Especially considering all the nonsense crash is responsible for regarding our games.

And note that this isnt the first time crash has "disconnected" at a convinient time in important games -.-

This sucks for me because I need this win to go through to the next round, I believe I had this round in the bag, check the replay and see for yourself.
worm and learn

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 06:32 PM »
Man its obvious this guy quit, look at what he says -.-

u just dont respect the game, i would win that elite cus ur 100hp worm hide sucked and i kill him in 2 next rounds from my ss

You can see that he couldnt kill me 100 hp worm in the next two  turns...  u think im gonna stikc him by the sea and wait to be plopped?

Heres my replay:

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21447115/2010-03-15_17.56.04_Online_Round_2_NAiL_bOr_doH_crash_.WAgame

Also look at this, he still doesnt understand  that I needed to start that round, even tho we talked loads about it via pms, on the forum and on the game comments -.-

http://www.speedyshare.com/settings.php?id=226774887&idh=9f2f84032034f1c468554d6967afbd1a

+ Look at his attitude in the game, telling me "f@#! you" when he makes a mistake -.-
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 06:34 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 06:48 PM »
I had a big advantage over you crash and you know it.

Check the replay for yourself mods and you'll see. He wants to rm this game with 3 worms each, naa, I had you crash.

And we just played 4 games before that, what a convenient time for you to disconnect.

I think I should be given this round as a win, and then we play the final round. Especially considering all the nonsense crash is responsible for regarding our games.

And note that this isnt the first time crash has "disconnected" at a convinient time in important games -.-

This sucks for me because I need this win to go through to the next round, I believe I had this round in the bag, check the replay and see for yourself.

all u said here is a hearsay, he want's this game as free win for him..
i know u had advantage but for how long? i wud kill ur worm next my turn
i never quit games ffs, ask ninjacamel, we were clanning team17 and we RMed it 4 times, ask him and every this rm we were leading a lot, but i didn't care becouse i crashed, it's lame more lame than reporting free win. cus free win has a point, and this not. U are just scared to rm this

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 06:54 PM »
it's lame more lame than reporting free win. cus free win has a point, and this not. U are just scared to rm this

Im sorry?

Your the one who reported a free win, remember?

Go check our cup games, you'll see your free win report there.

Damn right im scared, I wanna go through to the next round and I NEED this win!

Lets wait and see what the mods think about it.
worm and learn

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 06:56 PM »
I love TUS Complaints... :)

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 07:02 PM »
i will host this time, you have 0 skills at making a map.. use brain to make a map, not a 4size circle and make some holes rofl..

Offline pr

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 07:03 PM »
1. Rematch this round.
2. I can't say who lagged out / quitted.
3. Crash you get a yellow card for "f@#! you", previous bad behavior like reporting 2:0 for not won game and bad sportsmanship. Next yellow card - you are out.
4. The rematch should be hosted by independent 3rd party hoster so we can tell whether crash quitted or not.

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 07:09 PM »
fine.
that's why i posted complain here becouse i didn't really quit, not my false net disconnect..the best would be to find a hoster for us both games, cus nail gonna make a "fail drop " what is possible after this complain, u know what i mean. i just give proposition.
he is like now.. "omg he quit cus was losing so ok now I will quit haha "
know what i mean

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 08:40 PM »
crash dropped, he admitted to it.

it's not my false that my net disconnect

Ill rm then.

+ crash my maps pwn you bro, thats a fact. You actually posted that piece of shit shoppa map here, lol boy my map ed skills will make you wanking over my maps bro
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:48 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 08:51 PM »
u have no brain to make maps, my shoppa pwns.

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 09:56 PM »
1. Rematch this round.
2. I can't say who lagged out / quitted.
3. Crash you get a yellow card for "f@#! you", previous bad behavior like reporting 2:0 for not won game and bad sportsmanship. Next yellow card - you are out.
4. The rematch should be hosted by independent 3rd party hoster so we can tell whether crash quitted or not.

u have no brain to make maps, my shoppa pwns.

Yes, you should continue to insult people to show how much you've learned from warnings ::)

Also, if someone can make very good BR maps, then that person can make very good maps. period. http://wmdb.org/3779

Offline Hakfinn

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 10:04 PM »
Wanna play my maps? No problem, you can find my maps at http://www.wmdb.org/users/Hakfinn  Let's play and enjoy!

Offline Guaton

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2010, 12:32 PM »
lmfao at crash