Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:21 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Pending games thing  (Read 2388 times)

Offline HHC

Re: Pending games thing
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 11:38 AM »
edit: MI

Think you got the cause though, I do think it was 5 yesterday before I played those 2 old games.
Maybe you fixed something wrong?

edit: or do i have to reset cookies? reset done and still 3.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 11:40 AM by HHC »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 11:42 AM »
Just trying to look at it from the other POV. I understand you dont feel like playing games for balls-sake though. The guys at TUS want to see these games finished though, that's why the % is influenced by unfinished games in old cups.. and you're encouraged to try and finish those.

Try and encourage us by making it worth our while then lol, we enter these cups to win, when we have 0% to win, we are wasting time in our life we could be doing something else...

Add all the losers into some mini cup or something... But seriously, you gotta be in it to win it, and we weren't in it anymore...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 12:20 PM »
@HHC,
Clicked on your recount and it got 5. Hmm maybe permission problem...
Edit: I just checked and it works fine. eh?

@Komo,
we do mark some games as "ignored". But not because the cup has finished and there's no point. Because there is no way to get a game done. e.g. Your opponent is long gone.

@Berria,
That's still an unfinished game. System shows POs from 2 past playoffs.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 12:29 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Casso

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 12:33 PM »
There is also a bug here: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/TRL-playoffs/?s=4#KOResult[season]/1/ in final Casso vs fenrys.

I played those games against fenrys but they aren't shown.

Offline HHC

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 01:03 PM »
@HHC,
Clicked on your recount and it got 5. Hmm maybe permission problem...
Edit: I just checked and it works fine. eh?

Yep, it's fine now  :) Ty.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 01:58 PM »
Casso why there are 5 games in that TRL PO between you and lukz? I don't see you guys are paired in the PO. What are those games?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Casso

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 02:11 PM »
Casso why there are 5 games in that TRL PO between you and lukz? I don't see you guys are paired in the PO. What are those games?

oh ! now I remember what's happened. Artic won against fenrys 3-0 and then I won in final 3-2 against Artic, so 87830 - 87831 and 87832 should be moved in the semi-final between Artic and fenrys, then Artic must be proceeded.

I don't know if you understood what i mean.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 03:56 PM »
Fixed.

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 04:27 PM »
If the games are not fun and uncomfortable, why join the cup then? You don't join every cup ever, so clearly, the scheme should hold some aspect of fun for you.

Offline HHC

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2013, 10:06 PM »
My game with Impo for the abnormal cup ( https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/game-146499/ )doesn't seem to get removed from the pending games.

Recount used, but doesn't alter anything. It's up on Impo's list of pending games as well.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2013, 03:24 AM »
Fixed.