Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:11 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] ray cup winner why?  (Read 1442 times)

[SOLVED] ray cup winner why?
« on: April 08, 2010, 06:41 PM »
he says he was messaging me on snoop but i never seen any msg of him..
he blocked me on msn and there was no way to contact to him, i tried him chat by snoop but he never talks back..
dont make him as a winner cus im most active than him and he shudnt go straight

Offline Ray

Re: ray cup winner why?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 06:47 PM »
I messaged you on #AnythingGoes hundreds of times in the last couple days, weeks, asking you to play our cup games, you never answered.

I blocked you on MSN for a reason, which might be clear for the rest of community... In fact, I made a new MSN because of you, you made me realize how fed up I was with the plenty of people on my list who I don't know, etc... So thank you for the inspiration! :)

Other than that... ProSnooper doesn't keep logs (unfortunately), but there are some known issues, like it lags out every now and then, not the most reliable program. But that still doesn't change the fact that I was trying to contact you ever since I saw we'd had to play a game.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 07:33 PM »

Why not simply play the games ? The next cup of that scheme can be started and you can arrange a time to play the game.......

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 08:20 PM »
well last 4 days i couldnt rly play becouse i was laggin as hell what some people can agree it with me, ask chicken i told him 2 days ago i cant play cus i lag, but now im able to play it.
and u weren't msgin me all the time ray i won't agree with that

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 08:24 PM »
he blocked me on msn and there was no way to contact to him

bullshit:

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 09:30 AM »
o rly ? he never sent me any message by that tus box i didn't also.

so why went straight NOT ME? he is innactive a lot

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 11:56 AM »
I am not inactive, I don't know what you're talking about. I am only visible for the eyes worthy. :P

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 01:21 PM »

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 12:42 PM »
seriously? this is ridicilous... lol. cant be reason like this to give free win to get to the FINAL, especially cuz crash is more active than ray. seems like this happened just cuz another player is crash?
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 04:54 PM »
GODITO??u and ray are hungarian, it's not fair.. i see u dont interest much.
u r saying i shud msg him on tus,-
I DID on shoutbox which i didnt get answer
since he blocked my msn he didnt talk to me, i want continue playing it with ray.. it's a joke, also a joke is like CKC won the playoffs because " CF didn't show up"
it's hilarious.. medal/next round/finals those all aren't rabbits
they won't run so why putting ray as a WINNER?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 04:59 PM by Crash »

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 09:07 PM »
he says he was messaging me on snoop but i never seen any msg of him..
he blocked me on msn and there was no way to contact to him, i tried him chat by snoop but he never talks back..
dont make him as a winner cus im most active than him and he shudnt go straight

Let me just fetch a collection of quotes, ok?

Also, who won't / doesn't write here about searching for his opponent, then he won't qualifing (well, who are writing here about searching his opponent, and no responde from his opponent, then he is qualifing^^)

Like he said: if you don't post in the thread, then who can say you've actively tried to get your game played? I've seen what people mean with "I can't find him in AG!". It means they're online for about 10 seconds, don't look for their opponent, start a new game and aren't seen for at least an hour.
I have posted this advice more than I would care to remember, but: If you can't find your opponent, then arrange your game

I blocked you on MSN for a reason, which might be clear for the rest of community... In fact, I made a new MSN because of you, you made me realize how fed up I was with the plenty of people on my list who I don't know, etc... So thank you for the inspiration! :)

You are clearly aware of this:

he blocked me on msn and there was no way to contact to him

Moving along.

and u weren't msgin me all the time ray i won't agree with that

You can't change facts simply by disagreeing (see quote below)

Other than that... ProSnooper doesn't keep logs (unfortunately), but there are some known issues, like it lags out every now and then, not the most reliable program. But that still doesn't change the fact that I was trying to contact you ever since I saw we'd had to play a game.

I can vouch for this problem. I've had trouble with it in the past while hosting tourneys, people sending me PMs to sign up, which never reached me.

well last 4 days i couldnt rly play becouse i was laggin as hell what some people can agree it with me, ask chicken i told him 2 days ago i cant play cus i lag, but now im able to play it.

Then why didn't you bother to tell Godito that you were having problems with lags? Mods want to see their cups played and set DEADLINES. I don't think there's even one mod who won't extend deadlines if there's a good reason for it.

GODITO??u and ray are hungarian, it's not fair.. i see u dont interest much.

You're entering a slippery area here now. From what I can tell by browsing through the forums, GoDiTo has been fairly active in trying to get the games played. As you can see from the quotes I have given (which you easily could have found yourself if only you put some effort into it), GoDiTo has applied clear criteria to his decision and left him with only one conclusion: Ray should advance.
But chakkman also made a fair point:

Well tbh if i was the mod of this i could not be arsed to parent those inactive guys all the time as well...
As for "i see u dont interest much.": Last post by Crash in the WxW forum: February 26, 2010, 09:58 pm. Yup. That's 41 days ago.

u r saying i shud msg him on tus,-
I DID on shoutbox which i didnt get answer

You're using the shoutbox to arrange your games? And you think it's strange he doesn't respond to you?
I certainly won't bother plowing through the shoutbox history to see if there's a message for me in there. Most of it is simply banter and imo should not be used for this sort of thing (that's PMs are for). I cannot stress this enough:

In short: I see no reason to change GoDiTo's decision here. If you can supply me with a good reason to change it, please post it. But don't bother with "I'm more active" because idling in AG doesn't count as activity.

If you can't think of a good reason, I suggest you play your bronze match with Crok.

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2010, 10:02 PM »
By the way, I don't even have the chatbox turned on, since it's nothing else but crash, beer and ZiPpO saying "newbs ;p" "i pwn" and scolding everyone without a reason.

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2010, 10:29 PM »
..ask some people like chicken i couldn't play a week because my net was crashing, ask ninjacamel too, i crashed in team17 clanner we played some days ago so this is my reason that my net wasn't going perfect to let me play normally.. also Random00 can say it.. random remember our wxw game?? we didn't finish this 1 game because i crashed when game was very close to finish it, and so now my net goes right! that's why i complained about it

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2010, 10:50 PM »

Then why didn't you bother to tell Godito that you were having problems with lags? Mods want to see their cups played and set DEADLINES. I don't think there's even one mod who won't extend deadlines if there's a good reason for it.

*cough*
Now then:

If you can't think of a good reason, I suggest you play your bronze match with Crok.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 08:04 AM by DarkOne »