Forums
May 04, 2024, 07:52 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] dmtry is lemer (SUPER LAMER)  (Read 943 times)

Offline harpy

[SOLVED] dmtry is lemer (SUPER LAMER)
« on: April 03, 2014, 05:26 PM »
will not let leave so that I can be divided into English. no obvious rules obviously dmtry.

dead line stop before 2deayz ok np, i acsept to play my game whit him, and what he told me im cow and he lond play honestly (big prince pls )  :-\
he only catch a leme ones - sorry then 

Offline harpy

Re: dmtry is lemer (SUPER LAMER)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 05:51 PM »
I accept what moderator decide.for me is not so important, now i sry for  this complaint  :P 8)

peace  :)

Offline Dragon

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 08:36 PM »
I'm sorry but that's nearly impossible to understand that.

Offline barman

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 08:50 PM »
Harpy, bungee knocking is not allowed in T17. It's in the first line of the scheme rules at https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-1040/.

Dmitry, the knock hasn't changed the game too much (yes, your worm fell down and was at the risk of being plopped, but in the end took only 55 damage). You normally want to continue the game in usual manner in such situations, no need to quit a few turns after the cow and report a default win.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 08:57 PM by barman »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 12:43 AM »
in this case I made ​​the decision not as a moderator and as a player. I wrote about it in the theme of the game.
I do not believe it for a win, also wrote about it.
I just stopped the game. no need to insult. I put the worm there, initially knowing that it does not knock.

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 01:06 AM »

Dmitry, the knock hasn't changed the game too much (yes, your worm fell down and was at the risk of being plopped, but in the end took only 55 damage). You normally want to continue the game in usual manner in such situations, no need to quit a few turns after the cow and report a default win.

I just want the game to be honest. I immediately wrote to all, I am ready to beat, but first. I had no confidence that my opponent knows the rules. In this nothing serious. Just have to give time to understand the rules. For example, today.

Harpy, we really play too late, sorry for that.

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2014, 06:16 AM »
1) link us to the game in question. You have not given us any link at all, so I would have to search for it. Luckily, I know it's https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/game-167329/

2) I'm not at home, so I'll check it when I get home :)

3)

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2014, 04:33 PM »
close pls

we played 2nd match.