Forums
May 20, 2024, 01:50 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Switch  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Ray

[SOLVED] Switch
« on: February 22, 2011, 03:44 PM »
Hello!

Please, if it's possible, take me out of The Ultimate Cup and put Dulek in instead of me. I don't have time for it and it seems that NAiL is absolutely unable to understand or tolerate that in any way.

Is it possible to do that?

Offline Camper

Re: Switch
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 04:42 PM »
Vengefull would do uaeuaheuah.

swaaaap!

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 01:57 PM »
Hello!

Please, if it's possible, take me out of The Ultimate Cup and put Dulek in instead of me. I don't have time for it and it seems that NAiL is absolutely unable to understand or tolerate that in any way.

Is it possible to do that?

You cant just leave a cup and say replace yourself with another guy, especially seeing as you are perfectly capable of playing these games. Why are you being such a drama queen...

I joined a ttrr hosted by Ray the other day, and asked him if we could play the cup games.

He refused, firstly saying that he didnt have time to play, then changed his excuse to "I cant rope" bla bla bla, which he says in almost every game he loses (check his played games chats). Always whining m8!

Then I asked him if we could play just ONE game, he didnt answer, instead just quit the game.

You played playoff games against Daina the other week, and youve played plenty of other tus games this season, yet you refuse to play these... https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/profile/Ray/

I see your snooper on most days in AG (though its been off since we had our encounter), of course you can spare an hour on a couple of days to get these games done.

Look at the attached replay. Note how first he says he doesnt have time to play, then how he says he wont play because he cant rope, then how he quits when I ask him if he'd play ONE game that didnt involve rope.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 06:37 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 04:05 PM »
I don't have time to play, as a consequence, I'm not in shape. I wanted to have a good competition in this Cup and have fun, yet you are ruining this for me.

I played with daiNa because I had promised her before I had known I was going to be this busy. Last week, university started and it's a lot more rough than I expected.

Plus I had to get a job because the bank is going to sell our house if we cannot pay. Now go and play worms NAiL, I have other things to take care of, I really hope you can understand that.

And if you play with Dulek, at least you will have some good competition and games played.

Oh and by the way, I jumped on IRC after that game because dsa asked me on MSN to check if SPW was online. I don't understand why I have to explain myself anyway, this is Worms: Armageddon ffs...

I'm ending this discussion right here. Change me to Dulek please or, well, NAiL will just go through.

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 04:26 PM »
I don't have time to play, as a consequence, I'm not in shape. I wanted to have a good competition in this Cup and have fun, yet you are ruining this for me.

You do have time, of course you can spare an hour to get some games done. Youve been playing tus, youve been hosting games, posting on forums, ive seen your snooper on many times over the last few weeks.

How have I ruined anything... I asked you if we could play, you said no. uhhhhhhh

Plus I had to get a job because the bank is going to sell our house if we cannot pay. Now go and play worms NAiL, I have other things to take care of, I really hope you can understand that.

lmfao, why are you patronising me...

End of the day heres how it is. I asked you to play, you said no because you didnt have time (although you had hosted a game just then). I persisted, you then started saying you weren't in good shape so didnt want to play. Then when I asked you if we could play ONE game (a t17), you quit without a word!

If you'd just said look man I cant play right now, but lets play in a week or so that'd be fine! Dont waffle on about one thing and another and quit when you get irritated by very justified questions.
worm and learn

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 04:32 PM »
Okay, so you cannot understand it, I see, very mature. Go on, keep posting, I'm having a great time. :)

Step in my shoes for a week and you will understand what I'm talking about. Currently, worms is the very very last thing in my life. Post whatever you want, state the facts however way you want it, it won't change the facts.

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 05:11 PM »
yeh the facts are I asked you to play, you said no, now ur making a big deal over it claiming how ive "ruined the experience for you". what bullshit, gg
worm and learn

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 05:12 PM »
Currently, worms is the very very last thing in my life. Post whatever you want, state the facts however way you want it, it won't change the facts.

he says as he posts on a worms forum, lmao
worm and learn

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 05:46 PM »
This comes to mind:

You will NOT be pulled out. You tried, they don't play, you will get through. Not that easy though, but something like this.

I didn't start this so everyone will spit on it and don't give a crap about it, or jump out half way through.

I'm sure you have your reasons, just as Komo did back then. People can't survive if all they do is work, they need relaxation once in a while to get real life things out of their system. How about staging your KO game with NAiL over several days?

And should I take over the moderating of this cup then, sir?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 09:46 PM »
What's the big deal, if people don't wanna play they don't wanna play, stop harassing him nail, that's pretty lame itself.

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 10:04 PM »
What's the big deal, if people don't wanna play they don't wanna play, stop harassing him nail, that's pretty lame itself.

Lol.  You're such a troll sometimes Komo.

This isn't your argument so why get involved?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 10:05 PM »
Because the same thing happened to me, I wanted to be replaced and everyone gave me crap, so don't "insult me" Cue before you "think" you know "why" I get involved with such things.

You can cry "troll" all you want but the simple fact is you all moan just as much as me.

There is nothing bad about wanting to cancel something, it happens all around the world millions of times a day, and with things like this it doesn't hurt anyone, I don't see why Ray has to take crap from people just cuz he don't wanna play no more, at least he's owning up to it.

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 10:15 PM »
Jesus, chill out man.

No need to insult me.

If I'd known you had such personal investment into this type of matter then I might not have said anything.  But nothing in your post resembled anything of the sort.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 10:17 PM »
Sorry Cue, didn't mean to come across that way I just speed typed, Just woke up, feel like crap, my desk is broke, my arm hurts like hell cuz been lying on it for like 11 hours lol.

Sorry mate, I'll edit the swear words lol.

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 10:19 PM »
rofl
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja