Forums
May 02, 2024, 07:28 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] van elite cup  (Read 946 times)

[SOLVED] van elite cup
« on: April 04, 2010, 09:38 PM »
i dont fkn understand why did u put my topic on solved when it's not..
well u closed the topic which didn't even say anything important. tell van that he got to play with me those elites, im not opening topics for shit, if u didnt get it so do now. and ray it's you who blocked my msn, so it's only you who's really avoiding
darkone, about cups. those will never work perfect if you ignore those easy problems like this one, thx.

Offline beer

Re: van elite cup
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 09:50 PM »
i bet that van isnt scared with you.
evryone would avoid u, there is no fun playing with/vs you, thats why.
so my idea is not let u join public cups, otherwise will be alwys hard to u have your games done.

drama queen iz back

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 10:07 PM »
no.
the problem is i have never played with van.
he just listens comments of second hear and he's saying that im the bad guy.
what a joke, he never played with me and dont wanna play lol what a hilarious

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 10:09 PM »
1) http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
Pay special attention to step 3. This would explain why a) the first thread was closed and b) you didn't receive an answer you could do something with.

2) clearly, van should play his cup games with you or forfeit without playing. I've PMed him about this thread.

3) while beer should clearly mind his own business, he does have a point. One just has to look at the chat in the previous round in that same cup https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/game-22592/
spam is annoying enough in AG already (shoppa pls shoppa pls shoppa pls etcetera). There's no need to do it in game chat as well. I'm certain if I browse through your games, I will find plenty more examples. The language you use in just 2 posts here says more than enough.

While you haven't done anything against any sort of rules, it does annoy the hell out of everybody and will therefore make them more likely to avoid playing you (and block you on msn). And rightly so. WA is supposed to be about fun

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 08:38 AM »
This flash video... ;D

Well said D1, everything included. Crash, you could have contacted me through this site, it has a Private Message function... ;)

Offline SPW

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 09:41 AM »
Nothing more to say here.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 09:48 AM »
edit: Maciej, behave.
No flame wars, especially not in complaint threads
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 10:32 AM by DarkOne »

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 12:31 AM »