Forums
April 28, 2024, 12:17 PM

Author Topic: 2v2 Tournaments?  (Read 1023 times)

Offline TheKomodo

2v2 Tournaments?
« on: June 11, 2012, 05:57 PM »
Can we have 2v2 Tournament pages please? So that everyone signs up, and partners are chosen @ random with the smart pair thing?

Offline ArsGoetia

Re: 2v2 Tournaments?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 07:07 PM »
Can we have 2v2 Tournament pages please? So that everyone signs up, and partners are chosen @ random with the smart pair thing?

i never thought i'd say this but, komo had a good idea or topic to talk,,
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 07:10 PM »
2v2 tourney/cups are in tus2. But system randomly pair players? I don't think people like it that much. They want to have a chance on winning, some pro gets paired with a newbie would be so off putting?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• PaweÅ‚ Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 07:29 PM »
When will be tus2?

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 07:52 PM »
2v2 tourney/cups are in tus2. But system randomly pair players? I don't think people like it that much. They want to have a chance on winning, some pro gets paired with a newbie would be so off putting?

i'd like a system randomly pair players xd
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 07:53 PM »

Yes, true, but on the other hand, it could be 2 pro's vs 14 noobs, there are pro's and cons to both, so how about we have an option to have "Set Players" or "Random Players".

Offline Rok

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 09:16 AM »

I'd like to have this as an option, though, I'm sure fun tourneys like this would work occasionaly.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline darKz

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 09:38 AM »
Random 2v2 tournaments could be fun indeed. You get to play with players who you'd normally not pair up with.. Interesting. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Wojtes

• Poland Poland
  • Let's the go, little gays!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 10:56 AM »

2v2 tournament are good, more fun, but also much longer. But i guess it's a nice idea
Wojt3s