Forums
May 01, 2024, 11:08 PM

Author Topic: Question  (Read 614 times)

Offline Ray

Question
« on: March 27, 2010, 01:56 PM »
Why does the clan of a player remain the same in a Cup even though he joined another clan since then? For example, Masterman is in bT clan in the WxW Cup and HHC is in s2k.

Is this intentional or is it a bug? I am asking because if you take a look at older league standings, players are always shown with their current clan.

:o

Offline Maciej

Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 02:07 PM »
Same is in ttrr challange... Mostly points I got when I was in wQw, and all points went for o2, MI told me that he would try to fix it, but he has done nothing...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 02:10 PM »
When a player joins a cup, the system records his clan/communities/country and these groups remain till the end of the cup.

A possible harm is that, if a player quit his clan at finals and join another, the system would give his new clan the gold medal, while he played the entire cup as his old clan.

So your groups remains as what it was till the end of that specific cup.

@maciej, there was a bug in challenges, but at the time I fixed it, I had to calculate all records from the start and since system hadn't record your groups (now it does), it had to get your clan again and by that time you were in o2 if I'm not wrong.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 02:18 PM »
All challanges before 20 of September were for wQw. Because 20 of Setember I joined o2, before I was in wQw.

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 02:22 PM »
Well, this makes sense.

Although, I keep saying that the points and ranks for Cups should be removed. There is no point, the won Cups should be shown on the player's profile and also on the clan page, nothing else is needed I think.