Forums
May 10, 2024, 07:08 AM

Author Topic: ryder cup on tus  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Peja

ryder cup on tus
« on: September 30, 2011, 08:47 PM »
what about creating something like the ryder cup for worms (european vs american wormers.)

we could set up a vote for the 2 captains and they create their squad. then we play cupgames on specific schemes, for example all 8 classic league schemes.

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline TheWalrus

Re: ryder cup on tus
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 01:14 AM »
what about creating something like the ryder cup for worms (european vs american wormers.)

we could set up a vote for the 2 captains and they create their squad. then we play cupgames on specific schemes, for example all 8 classic league schemes.

i entered the random draw for ryder cup tickets as the ryder cup is going to be just outside of chicago this year.  i commited to 1800$ worth of tickets, hopefully i get drawn in the lottery, i can sell off half and go with a friend for free!  looking forward to this!

as for worms ryder, gl with american team is all i have to say. 

Offline Peja

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 01:32 AM »
i actualy thought about letting the latinos play with the americans. and the russians can paly with the europeans.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline sock

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 02:01 AM »

i entered the random draw for ryder cup tickets as the ryder cup is going to be just outside of chicago this year.  i commited to 1800$ worth of tickets, hopefully i get drawn in the lottery, i can sell off half and go with a friend for free!  looking forward to this!

as for worms ryder, gl with american team is all i have to say. 

give me tickets please  :'(

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 02:56 AM »
i actualy thought about letting the latinos play with the americans. and the russians can paly with the europeans.
east vs. west, nice idea.  next we can have racial draft. 

Offline Hussar

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 09:05 AM »
nice idea Peja, i would like to join this event.

Offline JayX

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 02:14 PM »
Lmao Wulrus, if the Karma system was still up I'd give you a +1  :D