Forums
April 29, 2024, 06:40 AM

Author Topic: Some suggestions to improve the cup's display and activity/game search  (Read 689 times)

Offline chakkman

Just had an idea how to make it a bit easier to browse through the cup pages and to notify players about their cup games.

First thing would be that when you click on "current cups" it should display the cups that you take part in on top of the cup list with another font colour than the ones you don't take part in, maybe green or something. I often have to search for the cups i'm in by name which is quite sucky when the cup is way down the list because the cups seem to be listed by the latest posts in the cup threads...

Another thing that would be nice to have is sort of a notification, maybe above the user panel. I thought about the ringing phone graphic from w:a which gets displayed in the top right corner when someone writes in the chat. And when you click on that phone you get your games displayed which you have to play in the cups you take part in. If you finished all your cup games, the graphic disappears magically!

I hope that's not too hard to code, would be a real benefit imo. :)

Offline wowwow

indeed