Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:59 PM

Author Topic: Hi dC  (Read 4024 times)

Re: Hi dC
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2011, 04:33 PM »
and you offended dulek.

I OFFENDED DULEK? WHAT THE f@#! GOING ON HERE?
I do not offend anyone!!! He challenged me from the stupid noobs! No I him!
what's the matter with you people? O_o

Champ, all I've said was that you're unknown on the WA scene and simply not skilled enough yet.

Offline IrOn

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2011, 04:35 PM »
mm never offended, laughed, or said f@#! you.... we just gave you honest answers.... so i hope we are not included in your list...

and IronMan, one of the biggest turn offs to clans is when the guy asking them to join their clan, has also asked 3-4 or more other clans... at that point nobody wants to accept you because it kind of looks like everyone elses left overs lol....   so..... maybe you should rethink your startegy on looking for a clan to join.

or better yet, you and gengar should make your own :D

no man.. You, barman and all mm clan is cool ;)
I did not write several posts at once, When dulek offended me, I gave up and I write a post on the dP and so on.

We don't recruit everyone guys,
if you really want to join pm me I will answer you

as dC is like the rest of the clans like chelsea or dulek so NO I search cool clan only!

Offline IrOn

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 04:43 PM »
and you offended dulek.

I OFFENDED DULEK? WHAT THE f@#! GOING ON HERE?
I do not offend anyone!!! He challenged me from the stupid noobs! No I him!
what's the matter with you people? O_o

Champ, all I've said was that you're unknown on the WA scene and simply not skilled enough yet.

something lost one line, maybe I'm not famous on the stage but at least you I do not call him a noob like it I do not know!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 04:49 PM »
IronMan people didn't mean to insult you and Dulek didn't call you a noob. He is simply saying he doesn't know you.
Why don't you play with him and show him your skills?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 04:53 PM »
I do know you, Maciej has played with you and I know his opinion + I've seen some of the replays involving you so don't jump to conclusions so fast. And if calling you unskilled makes so much harm to you, maybe invest in some kind of proof, huh? :o

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 05:57 PM »
what TUS really needs is a clan search option with specific search filters for cool/uncool.  I think hed find what he was looking for in that case  ;D