Forums
May 04, 2024, 01:09 AM

Author Topic: Hi dC  (Read 4027 times)

Offline IrOn

Hi dC
« on: September 21, 2011, 04:22 PM »
hello I want join to my first clan, IronMan I play online 7 years in wwp and month wa and I search cool clan.

Offline Chelsea

Re: Hi dC
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 08:48 PM »
buhahahahahahahahahahaha

PS dP mm and dC now ? xDDDDD

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 12:25 AM »
Haha.. I think he's imitating me on changing clans.
I've requested to join many clans before. So I guess he's doing the same thing as I am doing. xDDDD
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline magic

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 02:21 AM »
of course, ur'e in, welcome.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 02:34 AM »
Lol. Are you serious? o_O I thought dC is a clan where you're not looking for people who's not skilled, I think... o_O
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline magic

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 02:43 AM »
Lol. Are you serious? o_O I thought dC is a clan where you're not looking for people who's not skilled, I think... o_O
lol, i was ironic...

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 02:47 AM »
I hate you.. D: D: D: D: D: D:

Offline Korydex

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 03:17 AM »
Relax, IronMan. What will happen to you if you wont join any clan right now? Nothing. And as you said you havent clan for 7 years in WWP so calm down lol.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 10:02 AM »
Also you guys could give him a break? He is simply posting for tryout. Let him have its normal process.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline IrOn

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 03:52 PM »
That I see today not have longer cool clans. I registered on here to find a cool clan and meet interesting people, but I was wrong!
I do not know what you did, I not offend anyone, I no said nobody nothing wrong and here in one clan offended me, in the second write "f@#! him" and in the third to laugh at me :(
great thanks for such treatment!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 03:55 PM by IronMan »

Offline Peja

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 03:56 PM »
in fact: you called one of the best and and most respected clan here uncool and you offended dulek.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline IrOn

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 04:08 PM »
and you offended dulek.

I OFFENDED DULEK? WHAT THE f@#! GOING ON HERE?
I do not offend anyone!!! He challenged me from the stupid noobs! No I him!
what's the matter with you people? O_o

Offline avirex

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 04:11 PM »
mm never offended, laughed, or said f@#! you.... we just gave you honest answers.... so i hope we are not included in your list...

and IronMan, one of the biggest turn offs to clans is when the guy asking them to join their clan, has also asked 3-4 or more other clans... at that point nobody wants to accept you because it kind of looks like everyone elses left overs lol....   so..... maybe you should rethink your startegy on looking for a clan to join.

or better yet, you and gengar should make your own :D

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 04:17 PM »
We don't recruit everyone guys,
if you really want to join pm me I will answer you

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 04:17 PM »
your clan with pizza doubletime gengar ironman budny :)