Forums
May 04, 2024, 01:03 AM

Author Topic: Hmm.. Can I join dC?  (Read 5807 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Re: Hmm.. Can I join dC?
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 08:57 PM »
Anyways, I won't join anymore clans anymore since nobody took my seriously when I am trying to join dC. I actually want a clan to join so I can clanner with people. And play some fun games with my clan members. Unlike Jedi, we're mostly inactive now, and like around 9-10 people quited Jedi and joined other clans. So we have around 5 members in Jedi and none of em are active... The only time they're active is when there is a Jedi tournaments at Wednesdays and Saturdays.. Other then those days the Jedi members are inactive, and I really wish I can join in some active clans to play clanner and just to have fun with my fellow clan members. :/
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Maciej

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 09:09 PM »
Gengar, are you really from USA? Because when I read your posts I can't really believe in your english then

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 09:45 PM »
I was borned and grew up in USA.  But I went back to Taiwan when I was little (not sure what age). Then return to America around I don't know what age I was. But yeah my English isn't that good. SOrry. :/
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 10:28 PM »
lololol

ur english is " Made in Taiwan "

UASHuAHSuhas

Offline lalo

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2011, 03:49 AM »
lololol

UASHuAHSuhas

LMAO +1 xD

@Gengar

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2011, 05:22 AM »
I told you part of my life. So I'm not saying anymore about my whole live story.. It's really bad though to before I became a Christian. :p

Offline Hussar

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2011, 10:13 AM »
lololol

UASHuAHSuhas

huaahuahuahuah

+1
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 12:17 PM by Berria »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2011, 10:31 AM »
I was borned and grew up in USA.  But I went back to Taiwan when I was little (not sure what age). Then return to America around I don't know what age I was. But yeah my English isn't that good. SOrry. :/

ROFL ! Such a weird looking cat haha !

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2011, 02:15 AM »
Ahuaauhauh.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓