Forums
May 10, 2024, 01:13 PM

Author Topic: dS Tours - Comments & Feedback  (Read 10167 times)

Offline Hurz

Re: dS Tours - Comments & Feedback
« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2013, 01:43 AM »
"shame on hurz"

hope i got all scores noted right, im pretty stoned :o

Offline Hurz

« Reply #121 on: May 03, 2013, 02:53 AM »
kinda glad mayhem finally stayed for whole tour läl

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #122 on: May 03, 2013, 04:59 AM »
I gotta start them early, or else i am called off for whatever reasons. But yes was really nice to actually finish for once.
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2013, 05:50 AM »
*Ladder updated*

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2013, 01:00 PM »
"Saturday Darts for 3 please!"

Great job Alien ! Very nice comeback after being 200 points behind in the 1st game ! Alien picks up his 8th Gold nice one :)

I must say though, Husk did get 150 on Music, which is the 2nd hardest Darts map !!! Very nice :)

*Ladder updated*

Offline Hurz

« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2013, 02:11 PM »
cool. usually theres some luck necessary to score high on music and/or bullseye, but if you once find a n swing you can score some points.
gj with nother gold dr. zoidberg :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2013, 05:24 PM »
"...and along comes DENnis"

Massive congratulations for DENnis who is the 1st person to win all 5 maps in a dST !!! Great job man :) You are really coming along :)

*Ladder updated - Also realized 6 peoples points were added up wrong, this is fixed, although no one has changed position, I apologize for any inconvenience, updating a Ladder manually can be a pain in the ass when you are tired all the time  :o*

Offline DENnis

« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2013, 06:44 PM »
"...and along comes DENnis"

Massive congratulations for DENnis who is the 1st person to win all 5 maps in a dST !!! Great job man :) You are really coming along :)

*Ladder updated - Also realized 6 peoples points were added up wrong, this is fixed, although no one has changed position, I apologize for any inconvenience, updating a Ladder manually can be a pain in the ass when you are tired all the time  :o*

Thank you very much that you mentioned my good run again. I'm still very happy, thank you for the fun again friends

Offline Hurz

« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2013, 07:12 PM »

ye i saw that, i wanted to update ladder yesterday first time but gave up since i was tired, too and never did it before. its no fun work ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2013, 07:24 PM »
Most of them were just typos, however I can't explain 1/2 of them lol...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2013, 01:02 AM »
"Monster Darter Freedom"

Gg's ! Lol, I had fun collecting my Bronze to complete my collection :D I managed to get Lightcrystal from that damned Purple Gypceros after all !

Gj Alien ! 1 more Gold and it's double figures mate !

*Ladder updated*

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2013, 11:26 AM »
This is a post from Leroy, he posted in wrong part:

"The Giraff KO Tour"

Maps used: 

DARTS / D4RTS 2 "x5" / Son of Sunshine "1/2" / Scorpus Rainbow "x5" / Angels of Death "x5"

Scores:

Husk: 320* / 270* / 97.5 / 125 / 130
Casso: 165 / 210 / 242.5* / 295* / 275
affko: 90 / 165 / 82.5 / 200 / 280

* - This represents the winner of that round.

1st - Casso with 1187.5 & 2 individual wins.
2nd -  Husk with 940 & 2 individual win.
3rd - affko with 817.5 & 1 individual win.

Gg's guys ! Another 2 new players joins us amongst the dST Ranks ! This keeps getting better and better :D The more the merrier  ;D

Congratz to Casso for winning his debut dS Tour ! It could have been Husks but he really struggled in the last map, bl mate !

affko owns  ;D

Offline rU`

« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2013, 01:54 PM »
my bad. Thanks Komo :)
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2013, 01:44 AM »
"mea culpa"

lol i needed at least 10 minutes to write all that stuff but im still neither satisfied with it nor im sure if you got my points :D

but komo is right, all that text is rather not for tour threat but for here ;)
so

Quote from:  drunk n stoned hurz
some discussions came up during tour tho:

first point is that dennis showed me an aspect i never thought about before: me and him drawed on second map and threw 1 more worm each. i scored 4 he plopped, usually i would have just added my final score to scoretable but he mentioned that this wouldnt be fair to melvin cuz he threw 1 worm less. so i just made my one score 1 point and left dennis at score he had before, to show who won. idk if we ever had that situation or any1 ever thought bout it but we agreed on it and it seemed fair for us at that moment ;)

2nd thing to mention is that dennis played wally map first time in this tour. i offered it, he said lez play anyway. so he needed some throws to find out the right swing, own decision anyway, he knows how it goes imo ;) bl there mate, prolly that costed you the gold ;).

3rd thing: i struggled a bit with how i divide/multiply tt cuz i scored 1000, melvin 0 and dennis 200, dennis complained it couldnt be fair cuz of to big gap between points.

imo when somebody owns in a match like i did this time - even if it decides tour like it did this time i think - you cant divide it sooo much down that score is unawareable afterwards.

idk i think i did all right with trying to keep scores as much even as possible as always.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:20 PM by Hurz »

Offline DENnis

« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2013, 02:12 AM »
"mea culpa"

lol i needed at least 10 minutes to write all that stuff but im still neither satisfied with it nor im sure if you got my points :D

Haha, yes, nice long text there. It was a lot of fun anyway and a dS Tour is good for practising a new map. Although I ploped all of my first worms I had a nice comeback at the new map and I'm still happy about that. The fun-factor is the most important thing and not to win 5 rounds in a row every tour :D

Thank you for hosting and your effort again :-*