Forums
May 01, 2024, 06:53 AM

Author Topic: dST v3 S2 - Comments & Feedback  (Read 8843 times)

Offline TheKomodo

dST v3 S2 - Comments & Feedback
« on: April 17, 2015, 08:22 AM »
dS Tours v3 - Comments & Feedback / Season 2

Post any comments or feedback about dS Tours in this thread.

dS Tours v3 / S2 results here.

dS Tours v3 / S2 Ladder standings here.

dS Tours v3 / S2 Highscore Records here.

Offline MarianRV

Re: dST v3 S2 - Comments & Feedback
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 03:52 PM »
Some explanations for reporting the tour even though I couldn't finish the last map?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 03:55 PM »
You said "give me 0"

Just checked game, you never said "give me 0" actually, you said that in the other map.

Regardless, you never said you would finish it later, so we assumed you quit because of the horrible atmosphere.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 04:36 PM »
You said "give me 0"

Just checked game, you never said "give me 0" actually, you said that in the other map.

Regardless, you never said you would finish it later, so we assumed you quit because of the horrible atmosphere.
Actually I said "give me 0" for Dartallica map.And I also asked regarding the morning tomorrow if I can find one of you so I can finish the map.You've done this just because you hate me,admit it

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 04:50 PM »
I thought you meant meet tomorrow for PO, since you were talking about meeting for PO earlier.

I really shouldn't give you the chance considering your poor sportsmanship wishing people to fail and mocking the other players but I must give everyone a fair chance.

I will see you tomorrow morning/afternoon and you can finish the map.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 04:52 PM »
I thought you meant meet tomorrow for PO, since you were talking about meeting for PO earlier.

I really shouldn't give you the chance considering your poor sportsmanship wishing people to fail and mocking the other players but I must give everyone a fair chance.

I will see you tomorrow morning/afternoon and you can finish the map.
Oh whatever,I swear on my luck skills that I'll stop typing texts regarding people failing (Tho I will still wish that in my mind xD)

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 04:19 PM »
Thx for putting me to play again.New best: 84 :P

Offline Hurz

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 11:42 PM »
"Nervous Lag Syndrome"

ladder (thanks very much for making that prog tomi) n highscores updated.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 01:16 AM »

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 04:56 PM »
Hmm,some activity around here? xD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 04:58 PM »
I don't play just to win, I play for the challenge, I play cuz I like to play Darts, I like trying to beat other player and stay consistent, of course you would ruin this for me because you don't like the map and won't even try to play it, well good luck to win in the Final, it's all you care about anyway.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 05:00 PM »
I don't play just to win, I play for the challenge, I play cuz I like to play Darts, I like trying to beat other player and stay consistent, of course you would ruin this for me because you don't like the map and won't even try to play it, well good luck to win in the Final, it's all you care about anyway.
You should have taken that free win and maybe it could have been interesting for the 2 final maps.But it's your decision...

Offline Hurz

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 09:24 PM »
Hmm,some activity around here? xD

got an unfinished tour from last night.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 01:26 AM »
"Man overboard"

cant report as 5-piece tour when he didnt throw all worms, right? :D

"Komos balls subtracted"

dont misunderstand tourname komo, isnt about results, was from gamechat  :D
triple bulls on deviation! rare thing imo :)

Ladder n Highscores updated.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 07:10 AM »
"Komos Balls Subtracted"

@ Hurz:

Ok so I check the replay of Deviation to see what kind of throw you used for the 3x bull and I see you plopped your 4th worm and then asked to rethrow it? Why do you keep asking for them? You know the rules, wtf?! I have seen you ask for a rethrow on multiple occasions, do I need to start checking every single game you play to make sure you aren't asking to rethrow worms? So with this in mind make sure you put your record as 105, not 120.

Just to be clear, if you so much as walk with your worm, your turn is over, I only allow rethrows when people had to go AFK for emergency and didn't get to take their turn, it's your own fault for trying to throw that worm with only 10 seconds left, you should have just missed the entire turn, and then taken it again properly.

On a brighter note, very good job with the x3 Bull :) I am glad it was someone in dS who 1st made this achievement :)

You should have taken that free win and maybe it could have been interesting for the 2 final maps.But it's your decision...

Marian, if I should take free win everytime chances are I am sure to beat you, then why bother to play at all? The score is 1-1, I am sure to win #4 - #4, then you have a 50/50 chance to win Berlin, then I would most likely win my next pick cuz it's one of my favourite maps everyone hates and no one else is good at.

So all in all, you should just surrender before we even begin? No! I want to actually PLAY the maps I pick, and how do you expect to ever get better if you just avoid the things you are bad at?

Really, you are the worst person i've ever met in any game, I have met people who would do anything to win, but never have I met someone who wants other people to fail so much, I am updating the rules, thanks to you.

These rules have now been added:

• You must treat other players with respect, no mocking other players.
  • You are not allowed to say to a player to fail their turn or hope they miss 3xBull or lose etc.