Forums
April 26, 2024, 12:15 AM

Author Topic: userc's  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Hurz

userc's
« on: April 02, 2013, 10:45 PM »
userc479 made new map some time ago, me and mei tested it, since than i dont think he progressed in any way...
maybe somebody got suggestions.

Offline MeiVincible

• Very ugly

• Denmark Denmark
    • View Profile
Re: userc's
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 01:32 AM »
It's impossible reaching the higher spots to the left, I'd say not without a bit of cheating.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 04:58 AM »
I'm gonna try it out now, with UserCs permission I can edit it after, if need be.

1st impression, i've very impressed, I f@#!ing love BBT !

It looks very nice :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 05:49 AM »
Ok, this is my proposed version:

If we all like this (I do) then I will put "start" at the start and place it in the middle (whole image is kinda on right side).

I called it [UserC479] Geeks, for now, but i'd like to name it either "G33K5" or "N3RD5".

Also, I was thinking about adding 1 rule, you can only hit target 2 times with success, no more.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's the wall on the VERY VERY right you MUST connect and bounce from, ONLY this wall.

I list all my Darts maps with author in [Komito] [SPW] [Hurz] etc.

UserC has to give his permission or we shouldn't use it though.

Attachment provided.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 02:15 PM »
idk if hes actively reading here, so i will give him link (or whoever got time, me not atm).
i asked if he made any progress on map some days ago btw, he wanted to start working on it again; so before publishing "remixed" version there ought to be a talk with user bout what to do, if he wanna finish map himself (what i suggest) or if he says "ok mention my name and let komos version live".

idk if i find time for any of this today neither do i know if i find time to face angry trained komo for some touring tonight :D
we'll see.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 10:48 AM »
Whats happening with this map then?!? I am eager to do some dST or Cup with it !

Offline DENnis

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 04:54 PM »
Well, -hp is a crazy idea and maybe not bad, but -20 is much too much. Maximum I would say -5 and -10, because even if you dont hit with 1 worms you are f@#!ed when there are so high points + you could have bl to roll back to somewhere and if u get -20 instead of 30 because of 1 bl pixel difference you have not only failed a worm .. u lost 50 points with 1 shot then. I always prefer maps where the scores are more balanced. Anyway I wanna play here and to play DSTours with it sounds as a good start for this map, to see how it works after several tries.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 05:04 PM »
We can test it later and see if you are right Dennis, but when I was practising on it, seemed ok, I am pretty certain with practise/skill you can avoid these.