Forums
May 05, 2024, 11:50 AM

Author Topic: dS Map Picker  (Read 1085 times)

Online Triad

dS Map Picker
« on: February 27, 2014, 05:15 PM »
Well when i play darts, i noticed some people picks maps they are good at and avoids other maps. When i play tfl darts, i was doing comet dodging before, for decide what maps i will play in. Since we had less than 48 maps, it was easy to give map names to each worm and do comet dodging. Usually it was working like "Hey lets play 3 tfl darts, last 3 worms survives will be maps we will play on." It was working great. But now we have more than 48 maps, so we had to find another way of picking random maps.

That's where LeTotalKiller kicks in with an online dS map picker. This map picker will let you pick any number of maps you want (between 1 and 15). Each pick is then logged and has its own page, so you can link to pick details if your opponent ask you for proofs.

edit: moved to ltks server since uc server sometimes got errors.

Link: http://www.worms-univers.com/worms-armageddon/dsp/

Ignored maps:
Darts for Hurz: Not all target areas are reachable, and it has edit version here.
PrinCe01: Not all target areas are reachable, and it has edit version here.
Angry Darts: A bit hard, ploppy and luckbased cause of that. It has a edit version here. (Though if people want this map in picker, we will add it.)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 02:19 AM by Hurz »

Offline Hurz

Re: dS Map Picker
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 11:33 PM »
added majindarts 2 and courdarts anyway. majin 2 got wall, thats changing start. and courdarts: well, the eye plays, too :D

Offline piki1802

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 12:05 AM »
Fix the link of CourDarts hassan :D

Offline Hurz

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 01:13 AM »
solved ;)

Online Triad

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 07:20 AM »
added majindarts 2 and courdarts anyway. majin 2 got wall, thats changing start. and courdarts: well, the eye plays, too :D
Adding CourDarts is ok, but adding MajinDartz II is nonsense, its just edited version of MajinDartz. We are not using old versions of DragonDartz anymore so its better to replace old Majin Dartz with new one. Otherwise its like we are just increasing possibility of MajinDartZ

Offline Hurz

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 10:19 AM »
as said, the wall @ start makes the difference.

Online Triad

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 10:27 AM »
Older versions of both Dragon DartZ had diffrent walls too.

Offline Husk

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 02:57 PM »
it works really well =)

btw, did u think about opening the links in new tab instead of current tab while going through the list of picked maps?

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 03:12 PM »
Hmm yes, I had that in mind briefly, but I've never done it so far. Just looked up how it could be done, though, I'll probably implement that.

Edit: Done. :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 03:19 PM by LeTotalKiller »

Offline Hurz

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 09:55 PM »
great :)