Forums
May 10, 2024, 03:59 PM

Author Topic: Open Message To Mablak.  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Ray

Open Message To Mablak.
« on: July 24, 2012, 10:19 AM »
Start playing Classic League!

Offline Mablak

Re: Open Message To Mablak.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 10:45 AM »
I'm not sure I have the time, I'm already playing a bit too much as it is, if anything I'm only going to be reducing in activity soon. Clanners at least allow me to make some progress while not having to play a bunch of games per day, I'm alright with that. And cups also work well for me, since my timezone isn't the best.

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 10:52 AM »
Short on time, I find it best to dedicate perhaps one or two days to playing the league, and I usually draw a limit for myself considering the number of games I play. The best I found in every way is playing 80 games in one season.

That way, you don't "overplay" so when you play, you are fully focused and I think it is a good measure how close you can get to the playoffs with just the minimal amount of game number required to even qualify.

So go for it! :) But it could be like... I don't know, 40 games a season, but then your goal is to have a 100% season, win 40 games out of 40, that is also great. Anyway, I was just saying because you should be on top of the overall standings. :P

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 01:28 PM »
yeah ray is right, and 80 games per season is awesome, if you check my stats you can see all seasons with 80-90 games max ;D

Offline barman

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 07:06 PM »
I'm not sure I have the time

And then from https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/challenges-comments/map-rr-eminef-079-in-challenge-22/:
39 secs took me well over 30 hours, not to mention my run before that took a while too.

You can spend 30 hours on getting a perfect run in a TTRR challenge, it should be no problem to play the 80 required games in a similar combined time :D
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Free

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 07:12 PM »
We pretty much know he belongs to the top of the standings. Random is the only who could give him a challenge but I think Randy ain't good enough.

Mablak became so much better on defaults when mastered Intermediate, Random hasn't done this yet.

Offline Mablak

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 09:05 PM »
Thanks for the support ;O

RR challenges are different though! I don't have the willpower to stop with those.

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 09:22 PM »
Free, Random's only opponents in Intermediate are Dario and Mablak, don't say that.

Offline Free

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 09:26 PM »
Free, Random's only opponents in Intermediate are Dario and Mablak, don't say that.

Oh ok sorry for stating my opinion.

Offline Ray

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 09:52 PM »

Oh ok sorry for stating my opinion.
No no, I just mean you said:

Mablak became so much better on defaults when mastered Intermediate, Random hasn't done this yet.

Which is not true, he did master the scheme. :)

Offline Mablak

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 10:16 PM »
Not that I want to trample on anyone, but me, Dario, Koras, Kayz, Chuvash, Joschi, FaD, Jakka, Johnmir, NickyNick, and maybe 5-10 others are definitely better than Random00 in inter. He's plenty good, but I'm not sure he breaks the top 10 in the scheme. I'm sure he can and will with more playing though.

Offline Free

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 10:22 PM »
:)

Offline Random00

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 11:30 PM »
thanks for the support, ray. but Free and Mablak are right here, simply have a look at the current ONL season ^,^

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 02:08 AM »
ray is the #1 fan of random lol

Offline Flori

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2012, 02:16 AM »
THIS IS NO SENSE DONT TAKE MABLAK FROM OUR CHALLENGESSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!