Forums
April 29, 2024, 06:40 AM

Author Topic: Season 14 Playoffs  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Mablak

Season 14 Playoffs
« on: August 25, 2010, 10:28 AM »
Hey guys, I recall Chicken saying he wanted to do playoffs Thursday the 26th, aka tomorrow. Judging by that playoff thread we don't want to waste time arguing back and forth, we just have to come up with one or two specific dates and times when we can do playoffs.

I'll be around tomorrow, should we propose trying to do it then, around 20 GMT or something? Or sometime this weekend? I'm around all the freaking time, so it doesn't matter too much to me.

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Season 14 Playoffs
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 10:33 AM »
I'm around all the freaking time

Try staying on MSN, or AG, or even mIRC the whole time you are online then?!? You're like a magic trick there one minute gone the next, but somewhere nearby...

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 10:37 AM »
lmfao, thats right komo!! agreed

and as far as thursday goes, i have the way off from work... court in the morning, and rest of the day free.. im ready..    shy wont be available until night tho... prolly after 4ish...  i think benz is more of an early day player *my time zone* sooooo.. maybe he can stop up late thursday of his? :D  i dunno...

other players post too.. but i think thursday can work out..

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 10:41 AM »
I have a question, do I get to play for CKC in season 14 Playoffs? Since I did win most of my games (and alot) with CKC, i'd be proud to participate for CKC for these playoffs...

Offline benz

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 12:48 PM »
Yep tomorrow I ll prolly be online - would prefer about 8gmt + or -

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 05:34 PM »
I have a question, do I get to play for CKC in season 14 Playoffs? Since I did win most of my games (and alot) with CKC, i'd be proud to participate for CKC for these playoffs...

you all did

so you, mab, avi, and shy can find a time to play benz and nino  ::)

I need to double check with my guys.

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 05:48 PM »
if u'd be so proud komo, u should have stayed in ckc :p

and lol chicken!!  yeah, bring it on benz and nino! :D

Offline Husk

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 07:09 PM »
lmmao :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 06:07 AM »
if u'd be so proud komo, u should have stayed in ckc :p

What the hell is up with you and your snarky little comments? Man you are such a dork nowadays lol, I already told you why I left, I am still proud to have been a part of CKC and would still like to do the playoffs that I helped to earn.

And because you won't remember, or make up some lies, here it is again:

I joined CKC with Mablak, which was one of the main reasons to play with you and Mablak again, along with not being able to do this, and acting like a twat by taking games too serious, I decided to leave.

End of story.

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 10:55 AM »
lol did not think u would take that so seriously komo.. but im the dork? :D yeah, i see ur point.

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 11:14 AM »
can we hug now?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 11:42 AM »
Screw that, i'll meet you in the mens room :P