Forums
May 06, 2024, 07:59 PM

Author Topic: Shyguy  (Read 894 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Shyguy
« on: October 17, 2010, 04:53 AM »
You edit my post, I muppet muppet edit it back to what it was, then avirex edits it, I put it back, then you edit it again, I put it back, then you edit it again and lock the thread so muppet muppet I can't put it back to normal.

lol, and you call muppet muppet me immature? You proved nothing lol.

And about Lost, mupper muppet is that the best you can come up muppet muppet with? I did understand it, like I said in that game we played, I just wish I knew more about what muppet muppet happened to Ben and Hurley before they died, I didn't see the bonus footage like you cuz I don't live by it like you do lol.

I know you will edit this, but end of muppet muppet story, you must be SO annoyed right now, muppet muppet and I am perfectly calm, how does that make you feel?

Re: Shyguy
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 05:07 AM »
As soon as you said you assumed the people died on the plane leaving the island, I knew you didn't understand the finale. I am not annoyed, just bored at your muppetting... you must be annoyed that I locked the thread and made another big one for me... haha.
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline avirex

Re: Shyguy
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 06:28 AM »
komo, i never touched a letter of yours when i modified ur post... all i did was

"translation: muppet muppet muppet muppet"   atht he btoom loloolol cuz i thought it was funny....

its all u do is muppet ur a big muppet babye...  its so funny,  and guess what. im drunk.. i need to be in the shower right now, so i can go f@#! my gf.. but rather im here to lol at ur muppet shit.....

dont try to act liek modifired ur post, cuz i did not... i just added to it....

if shy did, i dont know... but who cares, this is his forum fo do that... so f@#! off.. go argue like a little forum diva else whrere.. this is MM forums jeez. get lost....

i can honestly say for ALL OF THE FORUMS... everyoe is sick of u dude... EVERYONE... ur just as bad as f@#!ing zippo... mabbe even worse....