Forums
May 10, 2024, 03:26 AM

Author Topic: this is a chat-log from about 3 days ago...  (Read 1690 times)

Offline avirex

this is a chat-log from about 3 days ago...
« on: October 31, 2010, 04:04 PM »
i aliased as lalo, just to see the things komo says behind my back, and just to prove how petty of an individual he is...

all the red comments are me and him private messaging eachother, all along, him thinking that i am lalo...

not only is it very veryyyyyyy funny to read, but it shows how much of a lame twat komo is... heres the log, enjoy.

edit: its just so silly he is begging people to smite shyguy and myself... pitifull :(
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 05:25 PM by avirex »

Re: this is a chat-log from about 3 days ago...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 05:33 PM »
I guess Komo really does care about karma after all... sad... now I know he is really a sore loser :D  gg komo
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 06:43 PM »
IMO you're taking this crap too far. All three of you.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 06:45 PM by darKz »
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 07:37 PM »
IMO.. he takes every single debate too far.. im just the only one who is putting him in his place, even tho EVERYONE wants to... i am not the only one that is sick of komo's ego, and attitude...

there has been many people that talk to me privately telling me they are fed up with him.. i think more people are annoyed with komo, then zippo lol.. and thats pretty f@#!ing bad.

and your right darkz, maybe i did take it a bit too far.. but now that this log is posted to show how lame komo is, im all done.. i am going to try my very hardest not to even speak with komo on the forums, because its always a war no matter the topic...

anyone can look at komos "recent posts" 9 out of every 10 posts from him is an arguement, and not just with me, and shy (although the more recent ones are) but with EVERYONE... it just gets annoying.. but im done with him.. just wated to post the log so everyone knows hes a creep :) see ya.

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 09:16 PM »
awww, can't we all just have fun and play the game we love so much. u r all well experienced and respected players, but forums make everyone look eval. peace, kiss and makeout.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 10:10 PM »
I think You are going pathetic, avi.

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 10:18 PM »
why? i went on lalos name just to prove that komo would be asking for people to smite me.. and it proved it... thats f@#!ing pathetic.. i got a good laugh out of it

komo is asking his mates to smite me? and im the pathetic one? serious?.. cool!

Offline Prankster

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 01:50 AM »
why? i went on lalos name just to prove that komo would be asking for people to smite me.. and it proved it... thats f@#!ing pathetic.. i got a good laugh out of it

komo is asking his mates to smite me? and im the pathetic one? serious?.. cool!

When you say "aliasing" instead of faking, you make euphamism. And when you say "begging" instead of asking, you exaggerate. You act like you were writing a poem. :D

I read that log. He wants you to be smited because he's angry, but you can clearly see he doesn't care about his own karma. Btw, how did you got the idea of faking lalo? Did you suspect your karma's going down because Komo asks people to smite you, and wanted to get a proof? In that case Komo should have pm'd lalo and ask him. So, you are the one who cares about the karma, plus you failed! IMO if you wouldn't have started to question, he wouldn't have asked anything.

Also, I smited You because of your actions about this whole thing.
Couldn't you just leave it?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 01:56 AM by Prankster »

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 02:28 AM »
But prankster, look at the log again... he asks komo what's up, and komo says shyguy and avi blah blah help me smite them... lol avi didn't even have to pry for it

Offline Prankster

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 02:38 AM »
But prankster, look at the log again... he asks komo what's up, and komo says shyguy and avi blah blah help me smite them... lol avi didn't even have to pry for it

And you just smited me, or who? :D

Edit: oh, and applauded avirex. Karmafight!!! :D
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 02:46 AM by Prankster »

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 02:46 AM »
I did not... it must have been a ghost :O

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 03:45 AM »
f@#! ya'll
worm and learn

Offline Rok

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 07:40 AM »
Please someone prevent these three stooges to communicate between themselves and things should settle down pretty soon.

Seriously, guys, how old are you again?  ???
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline avirex

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2010, 12:02 PM »
Ok.. Maybe i been acting childish.. And yes, took it to an extreme.. But im just so sick of komo, and i want everyone to see what a lame c@#! bag he is..  And dont act like its just me and shyguy the argued with komo... As of recently it has been.. But i remember even a short while back when he would constantly Bicker with SPW.. I never see SPW argue wit anyone, so thats gotta tell u suttin... And there has been countless other peoe komo fights with fo no f@#!in reason...   But after this final thread that makes komo look like a deuche, i plan to ignore his ass... Obviously the community enjoys to see every other thread in every topic an argument between komo.. And some other random wormer... So.. Ill leave it alone.. Sorry for my childish behavior.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2010, 01:04 AM »
Weird ;s I see komo as a mature person kinda... maybe its another mm aliasing under komos? xD

Smoking proud.