Forums
May 06, 2024, 03:33 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2012 - Announcement  (Read 7766 times)

Re: "eac 2012" - Announcement
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2012, 09:25 PM »
hmm 1 place left.. who will it be? Maybe some non ea member? a guest? a surprise? a dark horse of the tournament? Mablak!

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline SPW

« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2012, 09:14 PM »
Time is over, we have our last guy, it's lales! Welcome in mate. :)

Overview EAC 2012 Participants

Soon you'll get a private message about last details. Please read that message carefully. Prepare, that EAC 2012 will start at next Sunday, 1st of July 2012.

Only a bit more than one week left. Feel the power of Elite!  8)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 11:46 PM by SPW »

« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2012, 12:40 PM »
awesome! this is the best competition ive ever been in on worms, thanks again for letting me join :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2012, 12:49 PM »
Indeed it is, best competition ever with only the best people in!

* Ray has goosebumps.

Site is going to be finished in the next few days and you will all get your passwords via email! I sent everyone a PM and got your addresses so keep an eye open for the email you're going to get!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 12:51 PM by Ray »

Offline SPW

« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2012, 02:45 PM »
A new feature will be there! Its a prediction game! You can give your votes before every round to earn some points. A direct hit (f.E. 3-1 win from A) gives you 3 points. The right winner 1 point. After 19 rounds top 1 player will get $20, second best $10. So sponsoring rises to $400.

You cant play rounds beforehand without contact a Moderator. Only current games are open to report and its not allowed save replays by playing earlier. If you have a problem by organize a date with your opponent, contact a Moderator. We dont accept old replays and reports.

Right after a round starts, you have to contact your opponent about possible times to play. Do this at the "Meeting Point-Thread" at beginning. If you wanna pm your opponent too, just send it with a copy to Random00 or me. We decide very consistently and taking all possible facts to be on the right side. Its better you just play all your games in time and dont wait until the very last day if its not necessary. Avoiding and dodging isnt an attribute of an ea-member!  8)

As I said yesterday, soon you'll get a private message with all the important facts.

And note: For first round there is only a small window to give your votes in the prediction game. So be awake! :)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2012, 03:58 PM »
A new feature will be there! Its a prediction game! You can give your votes before every round to earn some points. A direct hit (f.E. 3-1 win from A) gives you 3 points. The right winner 1 point. After 19 rounds top 1 player will get $20, second best $10. So sponsoring rises to $400.

You cant play rounds beforehand without contact a Moderator. Only current games are open to report and its not allowed save replays by playing earlier. If you have a problem by organize a date with your opponent, contact a Moderator. We dont accept old replays and reports.

Right after a round starts, you have to contact your opponent about possible times to play. Do this at the "Meeting Point-Thread" at beginning. If you wanna pm your opponent too, just send it with a copy to Random00 or me. We decide very consistently and taking all possible facts to be on the right side. Its better you just play all your games in time and dont wait until the very last day if its not necessary. Avoiding and dodging isnt an attribute of an ea-member!  8)

As I said yesterday, soon you'll get a private message with all the important facts.

And note: For first round there is only a small window to give your votes in the prediction game. So be awake! :)

I love this predictions game! Would be better if we all had an amount of fake money at the start and odds to bet.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Random00

« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2012, 04:53 PM »

I love this predictions game! Would be better if we all had an amount of fake money at the start and odds to bet.

You'd need someone who's making the odds for this, which is quite a hard task imo. So, we'll start the prediction game with the details SPW posted above.
But ideas like that are always welcome :)

« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2012, 04:49 PM »
hey, why was I not selected?

No disrespect to lales, but I did sign up before him and I can't see how a comparison can be made between us based on the points you mentioned. It would seem fair to give the spot to the player who signed up first, we are both EA members, both good eliters, what was the deciding factor in the decision because I feel hard done by seeing as I did register before him.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 04:52 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Random00

« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2012, 06:40 PM »
lales was always responsible and tried to play his games in time.
I still remember asking you several times that you finally get your games played, I never had to ask lales.
And since I don't see any reason why the behaviour for this years eac would change, we chose lales to be the last participant.

If you signed during the first days of signup, you woulda been in I guess ;)

« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2012, 07:16 PM »
fair enough, still disagree with it though
worm and learn

Offline SPW

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2012, 12:03 AM »
EAC 2012 is scheduled and the prediction game for first round is open too! Only few days left to predict!

Check your Mailbox to get the password to log in at the EAC Homepage.

If you have some problems with the password, please contact Random00 or admin@eac-wa.com.

Meeting-Point and Complaint-Area are open to post from now. Please start your first games not before Sunday, 1st of July 2012, 20:00 gmt.

Have fun by playing EAC and see you in #pt/ag. :)

http://www.eac-wa.com

« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 01:13 PM by SPW »

Offline Random00

Re: EAC 2012 - Announcement
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2012, 09:10 PM »
details

games / rounds

• You have to play against each opponent a best-of-5 series; one opponent per week.
  • You have to play all your games in the channel #PartyTime.
  • The host has to set up the cup mode (best-of-five) in the scheme.
  • If both players want to host, make a rehost after 2 games, and so on.
  • The normal Elite-Scheme must be used in every game.
  • No maps from mappacks allowed, only new maps made then and there with the editor.
  • All games have to be played in one session. Only exceptions to this rule are unexpected events (e.g. losing internet connection between rounds) or if both players agree to delay the game.

New rule added:
All games have to be played in one session. Only exceptions to this rule are unexpected events (e.g. losing internet connection between rounds) or if both players agree to delay the game.