Forums
May 06, 2024, 05:33 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2012 - Announcement  (Read 7767 times)

Offline SPW

EAC 2012 - Announcement
« on: May 13, 2012, 08:32 PM »

description

The second event organized by will not be a normal cup. Once again it's a championship! Some things will change, others will stay the same. Read more to find out.

conditions to join

• You must be a member of .
  • You must be active already and in the following months.
  • You have to agree to all conditions and rules.
  • You must have a account.
  • You must have a valid email address.
  • Random00 and SPW must let you in!

buy-in

No Buy-In this time!

prizes / structure of payouts

• There will be trophy & cash for 1st - 3th place.
  • From 4th - 15th place, players get cash prizes.

• Trophy & Cash $100
  • Trophy & Cash $50
  • Trophy & Cash $30
  • 4th + 5th: $15
  • 6th - 9th: $10
  • 10th - 15th: $5

prediction game

• 1st: $20
  • 2nd: $10

sponsoring

$400 by SPW

agreement

• You are not allowed to quit the championship without a very good reason.
  • You are not allowed to manipulate games during the whole event.
  • You have to be fair and doing your best making each round / date possible.
  • By joining, you automatically accept all conditions and rules.

details

games / rounds

• You have to play against each opponent a best-of-5 series; one opponent per week.
  • You have to play all your games in the channel #PartyTime.
  • The host has to set up the cup mode (best-of-five) in the scheme.
  • If both players want to host, make a rehost after 2 games, and so on.
  • The normal Elite-Scheme must be used in every game.
  • No maps from mappacks allowed, only new maps made then and there with the editor.
  • All games have to be played in one session. Only exceptions to this rule are unexpected events (e.g. losing internet connection between rounds) or if both players agree to delay the game.

reporting, ranking & complaints

• The new ea website will be created in the next days. Link will be added soon.
  • The ranking table will also be found there.
  • For every complaint you should use "TUS-Forum" / - Section and start a new thread there.
  • The Judges are Random00 and SPW.

deadline / challenges

• You will have one opponent per week to play a best-of-five challenge.
  • Deadline for each round will be Sunday, 20:00 / 08:00 pm GMT..
  • Organize a date with your opponent as fast as possible to get the games done. Use any client like msn, icq, mIRC, WormNet or pm your opponent with a copy to SPW and Random00.
  • If your games couldn't be played until the deadline, the judges will decide what is going to happen. Also, you can use the - Forums about any problems and / or statements.
  • You should only play upcoming rounds beforehand if you know that you wouldn't be able to play on the specific week. Therefore you have to contact one of the moderators.

We want a nice active championship and to make this possible, we need all of you to do your best to keep our event fair and active. Please ask yourself honestly whether you are really able to join it and play until the very end. We don't accept any bad excuses and we will do everything we can to make sure there are no such things in the championship as avoiding, not playing in time, etc. The moderator crew will also inspect every player interested in joining and try not to be dissapointed if there is a problem with letting you join this championship.

how to sign-up - sign-up's closed!

• copy / paste next yellow part and sign with your nickname. Do this post in this thread.

I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

By yournickname

• After you sign-up, we will confirm it as soon as possible.
    • If positive, then you will get some more information about joining.

We are looking forward to this event with the biggest payout structure in worms history!

Sincerely, your Leadercrew
    Random00 and SPW

[/list]
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 09:10 PM by Random00 »

Offline Ray

Re: "eac 2012" - Announcement
    « Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 08:38 PM »
    I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

By yournickname

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 12:23 AM »

By Dub-c
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:17 AM by Dub-c »
    Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline franz

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 12:37 AM »

By franz

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 01:34 AM »

By wooka

i think this is a great idea... im not a member of ea :x but i love elite and would like to join... so atleast tell me to f@#! off :P

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 02:40 AM »

By daiNa

Offline Guaton

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 03:01 AM »

By Guaton

Offline Crazy

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 10:24 AM »

By Crazy

Offline Free

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 01:40 PM »

By Free

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 01:48 PM »

By Dulek

Offline nino

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 02:09 PM »

By nino
    You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 07:58 AM »
    Sorry for spamming this topic, but SPW, please include in the text that anyone who signs up must have a valid email address and send it to me in a message here on TUS.

The email addresses are going to be recorded in the database and before the championship starts and everyone is recorded, we send out a password to each and every one of you that you can use to log in to the site.

Offline Husk

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 01:41 PM »

By Husk

Offline SPW

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 01:49 PM »
    Sorry for spamming this topic, but SPW, please include in the text that anyone who signs up must have a valid email address and send it to me in a message here on TUS.

The email addresses are going to be recorded in the database and before the championship starts and everyone is recorded, we send out a password to each and every one of you that you can use to log in to the site.

Its in the description dude. I already talked with Random00 about it.

For next time, please use private message option or post it in smalltalk area. :)

By the way, your sign-up is a little joke, hm? :P

By yournickname

Offline Ray

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 03:37 PM »

Its in the description dude. I already talked with Random00 about it.

For next time, please use private message option or post it in smalltalk area. :)
    You only mentioned that you have to have an email address, most people's emails are hidden on this site, that's why I figured... nevermind, by the way, you can delete these messages.

By the way, your sign-up is a little joke, hm? :P

By yournickname
    I did what was in the announcement, I just copied the text! :O :D