Forums
May 06, 2024, 06:57 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2012 - Announcement  (Read 7768 times)

Offline SPW

Re: "eac 2012" - Announcement
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 10:10 PM »
We have our first group of joiners! If you see a signature with your name on it, you'll be in for sure!

Others: We didnt decide yet, its not no and yes at the moment. Please hold on or give us some ideas, why we have to pick you into it. ;)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:32 PM by SPW »

Offline style

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 11:29 PM »
I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

By style

Btw SPW, seems like you aren't going to play? Cuz I don't see your sig on the list. :b

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2012, 02:01 AM »

[Other]: We didnt decide yet, its not no and yes at the moment. Please hold on or give us some ideas, why we have to pick you into it. ;)

Are people really going to be picked and chosen to get into the "EA" championship?

Or is it just me?

Either way I find it very disrespectful.

I no longer want to be a member of this community.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 08:18 AM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2012, 10:34 AM »
Is this a knock out tourney or do you have to play every player that joins like a football league and highest and best results win?

Offline style

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2012, 10:36 AM »
Is this a knock out tourney or do you have to play every player that joins like a football league and highest and best results win?

Sounds like that.

Offline SPW

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 11:09 AM »

Its like a championship and get played similar to "eac 2011". Page isnt done yet, but you can check here http://2011.eac-wa.com/ how it runs last year. ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:48 PM by SPW »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 02:14 PM »
Franz will be tough to beat overall this year imo, he seems better now then last year!

Offline franz

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 02:15 PM »

[Other]: We didnt decide yet, its not no and yes at the moment. Please hold on or give us some ideas, why we have to pick you into it. ;)

Are people really going to be picked and chosen to get into the "EA" championship?

Or is it just me?

Either way I find it very disrespectful.

I no longer want to be a member of this community.

dub-c would get my vote, I also don't understand this. sure dub had issues last year with scheduling/arranging, but a lot of that also had to do with the 1 week restriction per round and his opponents being very busy, even you spw. I feel this could have been handled better with a private conversation than a public post (but now it's out there). just speaking up because I feel for dub

Offline Guaton

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 03:50 PM »
lol, its actually very disrespectful toward him , and i seriously dont understand it

free had to be removed form eac 2011 cos he didnt play his games , but he is still there , signed up ...

nothing against u free , but its ilogical , does he has some privileges cos of his "incharge" status?

if so , what has he done as incharge?

can u give me a reason why is dulek signed up and not dub? its about dulek is more responsible playing his games than dub or something? where? and i barely see him playing elite , dont even see he likes it , i even would say he only play it for clanners , then why we didnt recruit Dead for ea?  imo he is exactly the same as dulek

totally dissapointed with that decision , and now we lost a great eliter hah.

why are u spw puttin all this money by urself? i apreaciate , but i cant see it , i know its ur money lol but cmon , 300$ xD

and the worst part is that looks like u are not even gonna play it lol..
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 09:34 PM by Guaton »

Offline SPW

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 08:34 PM »
Relax guys, its different than it looks only by seeing one side. I could talk with Free before but didnt see dub before first wave picking. So indeed, Free and dub was in that case on the same level.

I offer dub to come back. Its his decision. Afterwards, I agree it was bit weird looking but to be honest, I didnt want to be disrespectful. I'm sorry for that.

And Guaton, who is saying that I dont join it? Did I say anything?  :P

Offline Almog

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2012, 04:28 AM »
I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

By Almog :]

Offline Almog

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2012, 04:31 AM »
and btw u have to pick me because I finished 2nd last tourney and I was the only one to beat Random :p

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2012, 03:53 PM »
Relax guys

indeed... im not on the list and i can say im not offended at all

spw is contributing alot to this and you cant blame him for being a little carefull, he is doing this community a favor and should have minimal bullshit to deal with

Offline JohnMcClane

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 09:12 PM »

By John!

Offline Dead

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 10:30 PM »
I would like to play this  championship, but im not part of ea, and when i tried to join ea some time, you denied me :(

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.