Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:29 AM

Author Topic: :) Small Showcase from Zalo (Kaleu's montage)  (Read 3446 times)

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
:) Small Showcase from Zalo (Kaleu's montage)
« on: December 03, 2014, 06:29 PM »

Kaleu is such a genius and talened guy when it comes to making movies. I just sent him a file with replays and music and he made all this hard work with Intro and the rest all by himself :o ... ENJOY everyone  ::)

And please Bros, don't associate it with any form of narcissism :) I just wanted to share that with You  ::)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 06:33 PM by Zalo »

Offline Casso

Re: :) Small Showcase from Zalo (Kaleu's montage)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 06:38 PM »
Nice video and good moves ;)

I especially appreciated that one at 0.23.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 06:57 PM »
Ye :) I had some spare seconds to hide

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 07:29 PM »
not bad but why 95% of move = mole shoppa replays (+1 bunge shoppa) IMO it's boring coz only 1 scheme :P
there are nive turns but after 4-5 mole shoppa turns it's not so cool anymore :P

Me (Barman, Lacoste, Mablak and other in their movies) try to show skill in diferent skills not only in 1 scheme :P

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 07:36 PM »
I also had some nice Hysteria, Holy War and Kaos replays in the folder but Kaleu had no room for it, cuz the music sent by me was not long enough to put all the replays :-[

If there will ever be part 2 then besides moles, these, and some of t17 would be there :)

The thing is that 95% of movies on Youtube are from Intermediate or Hysteria or Shoppa so it was supposed to differ a bit from a traditional WA movie. I wouldn't mind sb presenting a series of Bungee Shoppa :) I must admit in a rude way that I also share similar Hysteria moves of Yours, Chelsea. But I just noticed that they are put everywhere in the montages so I just didn't want to bother and look for them cuz I wouldn't introduce anything original, 100% of your movie is made of throwing stuff :) sorry
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 07:52 PM by Zalo »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 07:43 PM »
btw. music is horrible imo xD i watched your movie without sound  ;D

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 08:24 PM »
btw. music is horrible imo xD i watched your movie without sound

I ensure You Chels :) I consulted the music choice with at least 10 of my friends to know their preferences :) I didn't even intend to fit in the preferences of Your bumpy music, which is fine I must say, but doesn't really apply to trajectory of moles' trace. It's not like I listen to anemic music, but it just fits the mole theme imo.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 10:43 PM »
Chelsea, the video title is "Mole Perfectionist" that explain pretty much what are you going to see.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 12:01 AM »
Enjoyed it :) Had some nice moves in it and it kept me entertained throughout. I had no problem with the music myself. There was a little skip in the music at 1:55, though.
As with the previous clip show you made, I can only advice you to try to do some more panning work, Kaleu :) Doesn't really take all that much time to do, especially once you get some practice done with it. I did a lot of panning with the TCB reloaded trailer, but compared to all the other things I had to do to get it done, panning took almost no time.

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 12:53 AM »
Very clever bungee and then mole on side of the map xd

Id suggest you to record videos with static camera at 1080p and then make camera movement in your video editor. That way you can easily manipulate the speed, zooms and other stuff without messing up the picture. It just needs some sort of feeling and a lot of trial and error testing to do it right.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 03:02 AM »
Enjoyed it :) Had some nice moves in it and it kept me entertained throughout. I had no problem with the music myself. There was a little skip in the music at 1:55, though.
As with the previous clip show you made, I can only advice you to try to do some more panning work, Kaleu :) Doesn't really take all that much time to do, especially once you get some practice done with it. I did a lot of panning with the TCB reloaded trailer, but compared to all the other things I had to do to get it done, panning took almost no time.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback again DarkOne.
I think I know what you mean, I will practice this for the next videos, and the music was made this way (or Zalo edited idk) wasn't my mess.  :)

Very clever bungee and then mole on side of the map xd

Id suggest you to record videos with static camera at 1080p and then make camera movement in your video editor. That way you can easily manipulate the speed, zooms and other stuff without messing up the picture. It just needs some sort of feeling and a lot of trial and error testing to do it right.

Very nice to see a comment from you, lacoste! Thanks!
I will practice the camera moving tricks but I don't know if my pc withstands rendering in 1080p without messing the video. xD

→ The best of Kaleu ←

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2014, 09:38 AM »
The thing is that 95% of movies on Youtube are from Intermediate or Hysteria or Shoppa so it was supposed to differ a bit from a traditional WA movie.

Mission accomplished, my friend. This kind of thinking is the reason stuff like Showcase and WSE is successful. It was also the driving force behind TCB. No wonder I ended up doing stuff for all of those things!

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2014, 10:22 AM »
I will practice the camera moving tricks but I don't know if my pc withstands rendering in 1080p without messing the video. xD

Are you using export video feature of WA? You can freely render 720p video with 1080p source, thats what i did with some of the scenes in my Costage 2 movie when i needed to cover more screen and then tweak camera inside the video editor. Also what video editor are you using?

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2014, 11:19 AM »
Sony Vegas 13, I recorded with Fraps, what is this feature?  :o

→ The best of Kaleu ←

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2014, 12:32 PM »
Hum, i have a decent(ish) pc for movie making yet Fraps is utterly slow for me and its lagging no matter what im recording, or even OBS cant handle recording properly for me. Not sure where the logic is.

When you right-click the replay file theres an option to export video frames. It has a downside though as its video only, no audio - you have to record it with something else, like Audacity. You can then import all these frames in Vegas and work with it, much faster and quality is really good. This is how this method looks after render in Vegas, 1080p at 50fps. Note that Vegas sucks for Audio editing and it can be really tricky to manipulate the velocity if you want it to synchronize with video nicely. Now this is 150% speed video at all times (audio recorded at 1.5 speed in WA and then video velocity changed to 150% in Vegas), if i was about to slow down here and there and leaving some parts at 100% speed it would tough.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 12:56 PM by lacoste »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova